FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Undelete messages?

Undelete messages?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eeT OP   Couple  over a year ago

PORTSMOUTH

We seem to have lost (deleted) a message. Is it possible to undelete/recover messages?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't think it is possible.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"We seem to have lost (deleted) a message. Is it possible to undelete/recover messages?"

I done the same earlier... Fortunately the profile pic was quite distinctive so I just skimmed down my looked at me list, found them, messaged and because I'm using the new mailbox, up popped the deleted message in my sent mailbox under the message I'd sent them. Magic

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We seem to have lost (deleted) a message. Is it possible to undelete/recover messages?

I done the same earlier... Fortunately the profile pic was quite distinctive so I just skimmed down my looked at me list, found them, messaged and because I'm using the new mailbox, up popped the deleted message in my sent mailbox under the message I'd sent them. Magic "

Great advice .. I have noticed this also

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have found it waayyy too easy to delete a message thread. I have sent some feedback suggesting they add an "are you sure?" option upon clicking Delete Thread, or allow retrieval of recently deleted threads.

By *eeT OP   Couple  over a year ago

PORTSMOUTH

Thanks guys for the imput. Great tip there as well! I did the same and went through sent box with the new mail box system!

» Add a new message to this topic