FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Bad status

Bad status

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r and Mrs B xx OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chippenham

A single guy has a status up bad mouthing us and stating that we aren't a couple that we are in fact a man. I've reported him, but the status is still there. It's so annoying because we can't do anything about it and I'm try to arrange a meet. How long will he be allowed to have it up before being told to take it down?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Hes a guy ..nobodys interested in his status updates

Chippenham

"Hes a guy ..nobodys interested in his status updates "

I'm sure you are right, and I know that only bad losers put these statuses up. But just that it there slagging us off

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A single guy has a status up bad mouthing us and stating that we aren't a couple that we are in fact a man. I've reported him, but the status is still there. It's so annoying because we can't do anything about it and I'm try to arrange a meet. How long will he be allowed to have it up before being told to take it down?"

Which one of you is trying to arrange a meet?

Chippenham

"A single guy has a status up bad mouthing us and stating that we aren't a couple that we are in fact a man. I've reported him, but the status is still there. It's so annoying because we can't do anything about it and I'm try to arrange a meet. How long will he be allowed to have it up before being told to take it down?

Which one of you is trying to arrange a meet?"

I am, not got a clue about him, don't know him.

"A single guy has a status up bad mouthing us and stating that we aren't a couple that we are in fact a man. I've reported him, but the status is still there. It's so annoying because we can't do anything about it and I'm try to arrange a meet. How long will he be allowed to have it up before being told to take it down?

I am, not got a clue about him, don't know him."

Are you the man or woman of the couple?

Chippenham

I am, not got a clue about him, don't know him.

Are you the man or woman of the couple?"

Woman, what difference does that make?

We weren't trying to arrange the meet with him, we haven't spoken to him.

Admin usually say that reports are dealt with but to give them 48 hours - as the number of reports daily means its not an 'instant response'.

Be patient.

"A single guy has a status up bad mouthing us and stating that we aren't a couple that we are in fact a man. I've reported him, but the status is still there. It's so annoying because we can't do anything about it and I'm try to arrange a meet. How long will he be allowed to have it up before being told to take it down?"

» Add a new message to this topic