FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Giving veris

Giving veris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I meet a couple last night for a social and we ended up at my hotel for the night but I wanted to verify them as a genuine couple I'm not a site member but got myself photo verified thing is I can't leave the couple a veri and Im not sure why..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I meet a couple last night for a social and we ended up at my hotel for the night but I wanted to verify them as a genuine couple I'm not a site member but got myself photo verified thing is I can't leave the couple a veri and Im not sure why.. "

Unless you are already verified by someone else you can't leave others verifications . They will have to verify you first if they already have previous ones . The only way round it if they don't have any is to go in the chat rooms on cam and ask somebody if they would mind verifying you on cam . Once you get that you can then go on to leave one for the couple you met. Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Simple you need to be verified to leave a verification so if the couple you met are verified already get them to verify you first then you can return the favour

» Add a new message to this topic