FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocking someone abusive

Blocking someone abusive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle-unicorn OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

There is a guy who keeps sending me nasty messages, then immediately blocking me. He will lift the block minutes/hours/days later to send another message, and then block me again.

This makes it impossible for me to block him. Is there any way I can prevent him from contacting me please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There is a guy who keeps sending me nasty messages, then immediately blocking me. He will lift the block minutes/hours/days later to send another message, and then block me again.

This makes it impossible for me to block him. Is there any way I can prevent him from contacting me please?"

Yes you can block him from the message he sends you

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you have any of his messages saved you can block him from one of them. You can also report the abuse from the messages too.

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

Click on the menu bar in the top right of the message, you can block and report from there.

By *ittle-unicorn OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

Thank you all so much! All sorted now x

"Thank you all so much! All sorted now x"

These kind of users deserve blocking. I’ve found that some set multiple accounts up too and the repeat blocking process has to be done.

"There is a guy who keeps sending me nasty messages, then immediately blocking me. He will lift the block minutes/hours/days later to send another message, and then block me again.

This makes it impossible for me to block him. Is there any way I can prevent him from contacting me please?"

Click on him it will say blocked blah blah ..... go to right hand corner click drop down will appear and you can block

Or block from his message instead of deleting saving or replying

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The best way to reduce this sort of thing is to block all new users, all unverified and all without pictures. Then report and block as soon as you receive an abusive message. Also block as soon as you turn someone down.

Never respond to abuse either.

The tools are there to help prevent this kind of behaviour.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"The best way to reduce this sort of thing is to block all new users, all unverified and all without pictures. Then report and block as soon as you receive an abusive message. Also block as soon as you turn someone down.

Never respond to abuse either.

The tools are there to help prevent this kind of behaviour. "

» Add a new message to this topic