FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > No fab without WiFi

No fab without WiFi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itenurse69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Fermanagh, Monaghan,

Why can i not access fab when out and about, i can only acces fab at home with wifi.

Have looked at my google settings and cant figure out why it wont let me, any advise??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

It's a block on adult content put on by your service provider. You need to contact them to get it removed.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We've udpated the FAQ (link at bottom of homepage) with useful detail and links:

Or:

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ#mobileerror

We can access the site on Wifi but not on mobile network (or the other way round!). We get a connection/security/certificate error.

If you get a connection/security/certificate error accessing the site on 4G/mobile-data but not on WiFi (or, the other way round!) it means your mobile network (or ISP if on wifi) has blocked your device from adult content. Some mobile networks have started to do this to phones that have always been 18+ verified and some seemingly do it randomly. If you contact your mobile network on their helpline or via their website, you will see how to age verify your mobile account. The error you see is your ISP trying to display a message which does not show on a secure/ssl site like Fab. We've created a special page you can view which isn't served over secure/ssl so should be able to see the underlying message, here.

Once you have age verified your phone, your network usually advises turning the phone off then on again. It sometimes takes a few minutes then for the block to be removed.

Admin

By *itenurse69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Fermanagh, Monaghan,

Thank you admin.

I have removed my age restriction through my mobile provider.

I will know in 24hrs if it has been sucessfull

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Thank you admin.

I have removed my age restriction through my mobile provider.

I will know in 24hrs if it has been sucessfull"

Make sure you restart your phone too

By *dog2018Man  over a year ago

A

I can't access the site on my home wifi. I either have to use mobile data or use a proxy server when on my home wifi to access the site. This had only started happening today.

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

"It's a block on adult content put on by your service provider. You need to contact them to get it removed. "
Top answer, this is always popping up

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"I can't access the site on my home wifi. I either have to use mobile data or use a proxy server when on my home wifi to access the site. This had only started happening today."

Your broadband has switched an adult block on. Sky broadband did it to me a while. Out of the blue no warning or anything.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had this. Remived age restriction. But also had to turn off a free add on from my provider called secure net. X

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I had this. Remived age restriction. But also had to turn off a free add on from my provider called secure net. X"

This

Vodafone Secure Net - if it's turned on you usually need to turn it off to access adult sites like Fab.

More info here: https://securenet.vodafone.co.uk/

They turn it on apparently at random.

Admin

» Add a new message to this topic