FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Post deleted

Post deleted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lassy lady 216 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

Hi i put a post up earlier on the irish forum but it was taken down how to i contact admin to find out why

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you clicked on the green arrow next to your name on this thread - that will give you a list of the recent threads you have participated in.

If the thread you put up is not there - it may have broken Site/Forum rules - and been removed.

It may also have been moved to a more relevant Forum, if it was deemed in the wrong one.

"Hi i put a post up earlier on the irish forum but it was taken down how to i contact admin to find out why "

By *lassy lady 216 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

Ok thank you thinl it must of been removed as its not in my threads surely if it wasnt right why didnt admin contact me and say that they were going to remove it

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

They don’t message people first they just remove it, normally because it’s breaking a rule.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Ok thank you thinl it must of been removed as its not in my threads surely if it wasnt right why didnt admin contact me and say that they were going to remove it "

If a thread is against Forum rules it will just be removed, you won't be mailed to let you know it is being taken down.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Threads get removed if they mention Kik or setting up Kik groups. Did your thread mention anything like that?