FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Photo problems

Photo problems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lexiblefii OP   Woman  over a year ago

Torquay

Can anyone advise me how to email Fab direct pls. I have tried to upload a picture of myself and another lady and its been refused stating others were in the picture? I find this a little odd because I found this being used by another user this morning and asked them to send it to me so I could use it too. Which they did. It was promised to be a private picky initally.. but since they are now using it and its my jewlery and tattoos u can see I dont understand.

Any advice greatly recicved.

Thanks..

ps pls dont say report them I know I could but it doesnt show my face at least..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Use the CONTACT button at the bottom of the page.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS if the person sent it to you, had they already uploaded it ? If so it might be rejected as " others " if it had another persons watermark on it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"PS if the person sent it to you, had they already uploaded it ? If so it might be rejected as " others " if it had another persons watermark on it."

Thats happened to me a couple of times now. Ask the person to send the original photo and then upload it and it will be fine.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Can anyone advise me how to email Fab direct pls. I have tried to upload a picture of myself and another lady and its been refused stating others were in the picture? I find this a little odd because I found this being used by another user this morning and asked them to send it to me so I could use it too. Which they did. It was promised to be a private picky initally.. but since they are now using it and its my jewlery and tattoos u can see I dont understand.

Any advice greatly recicved.

Thanks..

ps pls dont say report them I know I could but it doesnt show my face at least.."

The photo is watermarked so will be rejected.

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's easy to remove

» Add a new message to this topic