FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocked messages for a few hours

Blocked messages for a few hours

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been chatting to somebody for ages and randomly it came up that my messages have been blocked for a few hours. Any ideas why? Is the site broken?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I believe there is a message limit to prevent spammers.

Once you hit the limit you have to wait for it to reset before you can send more messages.

It’s ususlly with copy and paste messages.

Happened to me when I did a copy and paste message of thanks but no thanks and I got blocked.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

There are certain words that can trigger a block, I believe. I still don't know what those words are even though it did happen to me once ages ago.

They may possibly be messages containing names of websites or links, I'm not sure, maybe somebody knows more?

By *uperChargerMan  over a year ago

Streatham Common

I pit in ice skating lessions and it has bloxked me twice

By *oldwing68Couple  over a year ago

now living in Spain

We have been on here for years and always been site supporters but the minute we add single guys to our preference and start messaging and equally telling the ones that do t read profiles etc we ha e a block on our emails I. The 11 years we have been on we have never had this and do t u derstand why just because we tell a couple of idiots that do t read no sorry not for us we have a block in emails. Thi k this needs sorting out we pay for our service and don't expect it to be interrupted

Yes certain websites-links etc.

"We have been on here for years and always been site supporters but the minute we add single guys to our preference and start messaging and equally telling the ones that do t read profiles etc we ha e a block on our emails I. The 11 years we have been on we have never had this and do t u derstand why just because we tell a couple of idiots that do t read no sorry not for us we have a block in emails. Thi k this needs sorting out we pay for our service and don't expect it to be interrupted "

If your interested in single guys and they message you whats the problem? How can paying for a site supporter fee stop people who dont read profiles... its not fabs fault

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"We have been on here for years and always been site supporters but the minute we add single guys to our preference and start messaging and equally telling the ones that do t read profiles etc we ha e a block on our emails I. The 11 years we have been on we have never had this and do t u derstand why just because we tell a couple of idiots that do t read no sorry not for us we have a block in emails. Thi k this needs sorting out we pay for our service and don't expect it to be interrupted "

maybe your "no thank you" was a bit ott and it was picked up as abusive which triggerd the block

» Add a new message to this topic