FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Whispers ??

Whispers ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lassic1 OP   Man  over a year ago

bellshill

What does the "whispers" do and how do you apply them ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's whispers?

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 05/12/11 21:15:31]

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"What does the "whispers" do and how do you apply them ??"

If you're meaning whispers in the old chat rooms then they are like the private messages in the new chat rooms and only the person you are sending them to can see them in the chat window.

To send one to someone you use the "less than" symbol at the start of their username and the "more than" symbol at the end and then type your message - can't use them here as they don't show up but they are the symbols that come up when you push shift and comma and shift and full stop

Be careful though as if you miss the symbols out everyone will see the message in the room, which can be fun at times

Old chat whispers use the chevron (pointy brackets) between the members username and becarefull you dont mess it up as the whole room will see lol to privete chat in new chat click on the users pm box if they have one

"Old chat whispers use the chevron (pointy brackets) between the members username and becarefull you dont mess it up as the whole room will see lol to privete chat in new chat click on the users pm box if they have one "

..(chrissy n nat) wow at those tits.sorry if I'm too far away but i cant help myself perving.I'm on msn too!

"Old chat whispers use the chevron (pointy brackets) between the members username and becarefull you dont mess it up as the whole room will see lol to privete chat in new chat click on the users pm box if they have one

..(chrissy n nat) wow at those tits.sorry if I'm too far away but i cant help myself perving.I'm on msn too!"

OOOps!..pointy brackets.Damn...now I look like an idiot!

lol paddy

» Add a new message to this topic