FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Persistent pest - harassment

Persistent pest - harassment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for advice on how to deal with a persistent pest who continues to harass me.

He’ll set up an account on here, harass me, I block him, he deletes his account. And it starts again.

He doesn’t see it as harassment I’m sure and gets a kick out of how much he pisses me off.

I don’t always get the opportunity to report him before he deletes his account but I did the other day. Plus I managed to get a couple of screen grabs before it all disappears.

He gets round my filters by setting up accounts as a couple and I managed to report the most recent one before he deleted the account.

I’m really at a loss how to deal with him.

I live in a smallish town and we know each other casually for a few years - he used to be my postie and would make comments and references to the site and my profile on hushed tones in public. I tolerated it for a long time but I can’t deal with him anymore and his behaviour is really starting to get me down.

For clarification, I’ve never met him for a play and won’t ever.

I’m tempted to go to the police if it carries on but fear that might be an overreaction. Really don’t know what to do for the best. Can anyone advise please?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Can you not block unverified profiles?

"Can you not block unverified profiles?"

I can block them. And unverified members can’t contact me due to filters. But he posts stuff in his ‘updates’ to get my attention which shows up in local updates.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Use your filters to block everyone from mailing you for a while xx

That’s not dealing with him though, is it. He what needs to be addressed here - his behaviour Is unacceptable.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't incite violence on the forum

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the problem, all you can do is use your filters and report if needed. If he is doing anything outside of the site you do need to go to the police