FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Hot photos?

Hot photos?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyblondekitty86 OP   Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Why can I not see mine on list?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are conditions you have to satisfy before a pic is eligible for the hot pics section - and then the pic has to have gathered 'Fabs' from other members - and the volume of Fabs in a particular time-frame matters to positioning after that.

liverpool

"There are conditions you have to satisfy before a pic is eligible for the hot pics section - and then the pic has to have gathered 'Fabs' from other members - and the volume of Fabs in a particular time-frame matters to positioning after that."

I have the fabs which is why i was wondering why my pics arnt there, what are the other conditions?

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Why can I not see mine on list? "
Are you looking in the right place? Filter to show pics of women, go to page 5, hey presto! Or, don't filter and go to page 6.

liverpool

I had 170 fabs but my pic wasn’t where it’s suposed to be

Warrington & Glasgow

Also, it is Fabs within the last 12 hours, and you only get 1 pic in hot pics per profile, presumably the one with the highest 12 hour Fabs.

liverpool

"Also, it is Fabs within the last 12 hours, and you only get 1 pic in hot pics per profile, presumably the one with the highest 12 hour Fabs."

Uploaded pics last night, just checked still not there haha. I’m not even bothered about where they are just wondering why there not there!

Warrington & Glasgow

The black lingerie one, the top one in your gallery, currently has 110 Fabs in last 12 hours and is towards the bottom of page 6.

liverpool

"The black lingerie one, the top one in your gallery, currently has 110 Fabs in last 12 hours and is towards the bottom of page 6."

The one where I’m standing up in the black one piece has 171 but isn’t on page 3 where it should be?

liverpool

Just realised they’re not all in the last 12 hours that’s why! Thanks for ur help

Warrington & Glasgow

That's OK!

I was just trying to figure out if there's a way of seeing, for your own pics, of the total Fabs, how many were within the last 12 hours!

liverpool

" That's OK!

I was just trying to figure out if there's a way of seeing, for your own pics, of the total Fabs, how many were within the last 12 hours!"

There is and I’ve just checked, that pic now has 122 fabs in last 12 hours but isn’t on the list where it’s supposed to be so still none the wiser lol

Warrington & Glasgow

"you only get 1 pic in hot pics per profile, presumably the one with the highest 12 hour Fabs."
It may be the most recent pic?

liverpool

"you only get 1 pic in hot pics per profile, presumably the one with the highest 12 hour Fabs.It may be the most recent pic?"

That is the most recent and like I said isn’t on the list where it should be due to number of likes. Probs just a glitch maybe, just don’t like not understanding things haha

Warrington & Glasgow

It's a question that get's asked quite regularly!

" There is and I’ve just checked, that pic now has 122 fabs in last 12 hours"
Where are you seeing that counter?

» Add a new message to this topic