FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > New profile-photo verify

New profile-photo verify

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi can anyone tell me why I'm unable to continue with my couples profile unless photo verifying?

I see so many unverified profiles on here, why must we be photo verified? Never had this on my single profile, or previous couples profiles we've had.

Is it possible to bypass this by being verifying by others? Hubby understandably doesn't want his face on the site (even privately)

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It's not possible to bypass this and it doesn't have to be face. Pic verification rules should be on the link for it. Only the pic mods and admin are able to see it and it is not avail for anyone else to see it apart from yourselves in your gallery.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's not possible to bypass this and it doesn't have to be face. Pic verification rules should be on the link for it. Only the pic mods and admin are able to see it and it is not avail for anyone else to see it apart from yourselves in your gallery. "

According to site rules photos for verification should show faces or full length nudes. While I appreciate they are public given that any site is open to being hacked I don't want a full length nude and he doesn't want a face picture stored anywhere on the site! Never mind the hassle of having to wait until he is home from offshore in order to try and do it.

Im none the wiser as to why this has happened when there are so many other profiles operating without a single type of verification. The frustrating part is we have several people we've met previously who can verify from meeting, not just some shady picture.

It would be great to get an explanation from Admin as to WHY we have to be photo verified when others don't.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ask Admin from the contact button