FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Thread closed

Thread closed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why was my previous thread closed? As far as I can see it broke no forum rules? So frustrating as being told to contact Admin when they do not reply to questions individually, and then closing my thread leaves me without my question answered, and feeling completely confused!

All I would like to know is why our couple's profile is suspended until photo verified when others on the site are able to continue without any type of verification.

A simple answer would be much appreciated

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Usual reason for requiring Photo Verification on new 'couple' profiles is

Quoted from FAQs for Photo Verification:

" proves you are genuine not a guy pretending: Discourages fakers and timewasters.

Proves your photos are genuine and highlights your profile with the photo-verified flag"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Usual reason for requiring Photo Verification on new 'couple' profiles is

Quoted from FAQs for Photo Verification:

" proves you are genuine not a guy pretending: Discourages fakers and timewasters.

Proves your photos are genuine and highlights your profile with the photo-verified flag"

"

I appreciate the reasons for photo verification but theres no explanations why some new profiles are suspended until photo verification is provided when others aren't

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I gave you the advice you needed which was a simple answer, if you go to Admin they will help you. No one on the forum can help you.

Now closing this one