FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > can only see ourselevs on cam

can only see ourselevs on cam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ucky1s OP   Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

hi when we go in to chat room we can't seem to get on cam we are gold site members. also under our name no poke delete or chat to click on can anyone help please? xx _ucky1s

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Laptop or mobile device?

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Can't help with the cam issue, without more info, but for the buttons:

"2 issues here:

1) If you're asking because you can't see the buttons beside your own name, that's because you can't PM, Poke or Block yourself, so the buttons aren't displayed.

2) If you're asking because others can't see the buttons beside your name, have you disabled them? Below the panel that shows your own cam, there is a drop down box allowing you to choose to allow "Anybody", "Nobody" or "Friends only" to PM or Poke you. Obviously, anyone can Block you."

By *UNANDNICEMan  over a year ago

Basildon

Hiya guy's.I have a iphone and fab says download flash light and okay but witch one can anyone help me with this please

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Hiya guy's.I have a iphone and fab says download flash light and okay but witch one can anyone help me with this please"

you can't broadcast your cam via phone or tablet unless you use the puffin browser then access the site via the desktop site not the mobile one. Apple phone and tablets have never been able to run flash which is what the chatrooms need, so you need puffin to emulate it

» Add a new message to this topic