FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Multiple Profiles

Multiple Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Guys, I reported a user with multiple profiles with same pictures on them.

The user uses different ages and locations.All the profiles are "verified".I reported this to admin and no action was taken.

Can we assume it is ok to have multiple profiles, get one verified and verify the rest?

This site is getting worse as there is no management of multiple profiles even when we take the time to give you all the information and tools to take action.

We pay as site supporters but too many spoiling things for others.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

a very common feature in fab

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Can we assume it is ok to have multiple profiles"

Yes.

"Can we assume it is ok to have multiple profiles, get one verified and verify the rest?"

No

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Can we assume it is ok to have multiple profiles

Yes.

Can we assume it is ok to have multiple profiles, get one verified and verify the rest?

No"

Why would you need multiple profiles as a single person,understand if you are part of a couple too but anything else seems deceptive

If you set up multiple profiles from the same network address the profiles will all have identical ip addresses. This is quite easy to detect should the administrator feel so inclined. I would suspect that as soon as it was detected your profiles would be removed from the site and you might be barred from re-joining.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I have 3 separate profiles on here. My single account, I'm part of a ff couple, and also a mff ready made threesome.

We have not verified each account ourselves, nor can we, because we are on the same IP.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Having more than one profile is allowed as long as you are not using it to deceive people ie to get around bans or pretend you are someone else.

All reports are looked at, sometimes it takes time to establish things before any action is taken.

Carry on reporting as if reports are proven they are dealt with.

You can have one on your PC one on your Laptop and Another on your Phone all different IP addresses that's how they do it.If you want to do it you will find a way.Admin will prob do nothing about it it's the same with single PPL Profile but playing as a couple

amazing how many dont understand the self verification system ........ its not even difficult to do

"Can we assume it is ok to have multiple profiles

Yes.

No

Why would you need multiple profiles as a single person,understand if you are part of a couple too but anything else seems deceptive "

Your a single guy and your Bi. However, two profiles (one straight,one Bi) increases your chances when approaching couples and females who wont engage with Bi Guys.

Yes it happens.

"You can have one on your PC one on your Laptop and Another on your Phone all different IP addresses that's how they do it.If you want to do it you will find a way.Admin will prob do nothing about it it's the same with single PPL Profile but playing as a couple "

Wrong. They will all have the same ip address if they are on the same home network. The ip address is assigned by the ISP.

You can check your ip address easily enough by using one of the many web applications. Google it.

» Add a new message to this topic