FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Does reporting somebody now instant block?

Does reporting somebody now instant block?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I recently reported somebody for a message that clearly was going against site rules.

As soon as I sent the message I clicked to hit on their profile and I was blocked although I hadn't been blocked before I sent the message.

Has the site changed now to create an instant block when you report someone?

This would actually stop me reporting some people as there are some profiles I might want to have a look at in future after reporting.

Thank you in advance if you know.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Why would you want to look again at profiles you've reported?

hiding from cock pics.

[Removed by poster at 22/01/19 11:09:19]

hiding from cock pics.

Just as an example, to see if they were continuing to upload random pictures from Google that did not belong to them.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Just as an example, to see if they were continuing to upload random pictures from Google that did not belong to them."

In some scenario's you would be blocked from each other but the above wouldn't be one of them

hiding from cock pics.

"Just as an example, to see if they were continuing to upload random pictures from Google that did not belong to them.

In some scenario's you would be blocked from each other but the above wouldn't be one of them "

Thank you

By *litheroevoyeurMan  over a year ago

Clitheroe

"Why would you want to look again at profiles you've reported? "

To see if action had been taken perhaps.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They may have blocked you as soon as theyou received your message or others may have reported them and admin blocked there profile

hiding from cock pics.

I realise admins have reason for everything they do, but it will put me off reporting profiles in some cases now, there's one profile that I've been chatting with regular who has uploaded a fake picture.

I wouldn't want him to think that I had blocked him but of course he shouldn't be uploading take pictures.

I don't feel it's my place to mention to him that it's quite obvious it's a fake picture and easy to check, but now I also don't want to report the profile because of the picture, because we wouldn't be able to chat anymore if we were blocked.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I realise admins have reason for everything they do, but it will put me off reporting profiles in some cases

d."

That is why Admin don't automatically block when someone reports another. It i only in certain scenario's

By *anon6dMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Strange post .

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

It wouldn't block you if you reported him for his pictures so don't worry about that. From my personal experience the site generally only blocks you from each other when you report someone who's been abusive ect.

How do you know that from reporting him for his fake pics his account hasnt got a time out or something else has gone on?

hiding from cock pics.

"It wouldn't block you if you reported him for his pictures so don't worry about that. From my personal experience the site generally only blocks you from each other when you report someone who's been abusive ect.

How do you know that from reporting him for his fake pics his account hasnt got a time out or something else has gone on? "

Thank you I guess it could have been any number of things.

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

"It wouldn't block you if you reported him for his pictures so don't worry about that. From my personal experience the site generally only blocks you from each other when you report someone who's been abusive ect.

How do you know that from reporting him for his fake pics his account hasnt got a time out or something else has gone on?

Thank you I guess it could have been any number of things. "

Definitely , I've never been auto blocked for reporting pics. It's most likely he's blocked you or he's been removed

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I think it does block you. I reported a male profile just now for being a couple. Did back back a couple of times and I was blocked from viewing the profile. They weren’t online so I guess it’s an auto thing. Unless they went online at exact the same time.

V x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can't view this profile

This profile is not available for you to view!

This can be one of three things: User's account is suspended by admin, user has blocked you or you have blocked user.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't forget , a block is not the only reason for you not to see a profile.