FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Fwb joined site today - few issues she's having

Fwb joined site today - few issues she's having

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andomNameUK OP   Man  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Posting from my account due to her only joining today so she was not able to post from hers as there's a minimum amount of time you have to be a member for.

1) she had to block messages from blokes, after like 10 minutes of creating account she was inundated with spam messages. She wants to know if she messages a guy first will he be able to reply with the block on?

2) she can message people but they're not appearing in her sent folder, any idea what's going on?

3) I now can't even find her profile it's as if she's not a member even though she's logged in right now on her phone besides me, it's weird.

4) We're not a couple but would it be better to just set up a couples account? These issues are just weird

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *utie91Woman  over a year ago

Hitchin

1) single guy messaging does start to die down after the initial few days, and will peak any time a photo is added or a status etc. Yes if she replies to a guy then they will be able to message back... if it turns out you do want that person blocked, then just block their profile.

2) I don’t know

3) Check that she hasn’t hidden her profile, if profile is hidden then searching won’t work

4) up to you... if you only meet together then yes you should have a couples profile, however, if you both meet people separately then 2 separate profiles is also fine. If you meet together and separate then you can always create a couple profile and state you also meet separately.

Hope this helps

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If she messages a guy 1st then they can reply through the filters

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

1. Yes

2. Sounds like she has been disabled

3. Sounds like she has been disabled

4. If you are not a couple then no you shouldn't make a couples profile.

To get the disabled profile reviewed she would need to ask Admin from the contact button at the bottom of the page mentioning what the profile name is