FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Old profile cancelled but still showing in hot lists?

Old profile cancelled but still showing in hot lists?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Our old profile that we cancelled over 2 months ago is apparently still visible (photos and all) to those who added us to their hotlists?? We have tried to log back into our old account but it no longer exists.

Our old username was “Dior_Kisses_x”

The strange thing is it does not show on a username search??

We have received a screenshot as proof of this from a long time member of fab.

We would appreciate it if site admins would remove our old profile and photos completely as not to be visible to anyone.

Thankyou

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only the profile user can delete a profile. If you attempt to access it, it would show whether it's available or not. It may be that you have only 'Hidden' the profile, and not 'Deleted' it.

Admin can/will only disable a profile.

"Only the profile user can delete a profile. If you attempt to access it, it would show whether it's available or not. It may be that you have only 'Hidden' the profile, and not 'Deleted' it.

Admin can/will only disable a profile."

That’s the thing, we completely deleted it. Went through the process of doing so, entered the final “I UNDERSTAND” in the box as an agreement that our profile and pics will basically disappear if we delete.

Our current profile was registered using the same email address too as we only ever use the same email account as we have done for 7 years! And we’re sure you can’t have multiple fab accounts registered on the same email address?? Can you?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No - only one profile is allowed per email.

Could be that the cache memory is relating your old profile to the email addy, instead of to your new profile.

I've done a search and can see no profile with the name you gave of the old profile.

"No - only one profile is allowed per email.

Could be that the cache memory is relating your old profile to the email addy, instead of to your new profile.

I've done a search and can see no profile with the name you gave of the old profile.

"

Same here and with our friend on here who pointed this out to us. We’ve sent admin a message so hopefully we will get to the bottom of this soon

By *k_intriguedCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

There's something still there. If I visit https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/Dior_Kisses_x I see a similar (but not identical) profile to your existing one.

"There's something still there. If I visit https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/Dior_Kisses_x I see a similar (but not identical) profile to your existing one. "

Thanks for that

Problem solved. Could you confirm if you still see our old profile still please?

Much appreciated.

Warwickshire

[Removed by poster at 24/01/19 15:34:28]

Warwickshire

"There's something still there. If I visit https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/Dior_Kisses_x I see a similar (but not identical) profile to your existing one.

Thanks for that

Problem solved. Could you confirm if you still see our old profile still please?

Much appreciated. "

It now says the user isn't on the site.

[Removed by poster at 24/01/19 15:36:22]

"There's something still there. If I visit https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/Dior_Kisses_x I see a similar (but not identical) profile to your existing one.

Thanks for that

Much appreciated.

It now says the user isn't on the site. "

Ahh ok, thankyou

Warwickshire

"[Removed by poster at 24/01/19 15:36:22]"

Haha, I'm now interested to know how politely (or not) you responded to me not reading your post correctly!

Glad it's all sorted.

"[Removed by poster at 24/01/19 15:36:22]

Haha, I'm now interested to know how politely (or not) you responded to me not reading your post correctly!

Glad it's all sorted. "

Sorry? Strange??

Anyway, thanks for your help

"[Removed by poster at 24/01/19 15:36:22]

Glad it's all sorted. "

Ahhh now we know lol x

» Add a new message to this topic