FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Unable to remove photos

Unable to remove photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *winglove OP   Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Chatting to a women who then turned round after a few messages and wanted £40 on the meet up. Not into paying and don’t like being led on and tricked. I wanted my photos I sent deleted ASAP l, so went to remove photos from message and I have be a site subscriber to have my photos removed from messages!

Surely this should be free, my photos and messages sent to what I thought to be a genuine meet is now in the hands of a prostitute and whoever runs it for her. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She couldve took a screen shot of your pics anyway before you removed them... only safe way to stop people using your pics is not to send pics online

By *winglove OP   Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Great advice and helpful. More to the point when I see the remove photos button after I find out she’s a prostitute I would like it to work without having to pay in these circumstances and yes we all take risks when we send photos but it doesn’t stop you wanting them not to fall in the wrong hands after a deception.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Most of the site is free, this you have to pay SS for. Don't forget to report the mail asking for money