FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Block List

Block List

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apitalXL OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere Near You

Does the block list only show the last however many users you blocked? Mine is quite large and the people I blocked the longest ago don’t appear on the list which is annoying as then I have no way to unblock them? Is this an issue with the site? Could it be made like the photo page where you select a link to show at the bottom to ‘list all’?

Anybody else with this issue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would you want to unblock them are they not blocked for a reason lol

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

They disappear if they have left the site.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Does the block list only show the last however many users you blocked"

Yes. The block list shows the last 242 people that you blocked, anyone further down the list will not appear.

If you want to unblock someone then you can do so on their profile, where you will find an unblock link.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I always use the notes facility on my block list and people I would like to meet. It's a great tool.

Somewhere Near You

"Does the block list only show the last however many users you blocked

Yes. The block list shows the last 242 people that you blocked, anyone further down the list will not appear.

If you want to unblock someone then you can do so on their profile, where you will find an unblock link."

Thanks for the info and advice. Would it not be helpful to work like the Manage Photos page goes in that you can click a link at the bottom if you want to see the full list of blocked users? For people like me who have a photographic memory and will remember a profile based on a profile pic or tag line rather than their actual username!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Does the block list only show the last however many users you blocked

If you want to unblock someone then you can do so on their profile, where you will find an unblock link."

where is the unblock link on peoples profiles?

Somewhere Near You

"

This option isn’t on the mobile version of the site. Any chance Admin could try work something out?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You could just go to the full site on your mobile to do this.

Can anyone tell me how to counterblock? I blocked someone but they disappeared from my block list, but they haven't left site as I saved last message and their profile pic is still on it. If I click on them it gives the message you cannot view because they are blocked by admin, they blocked you or you blocked them, however if I go to reply to message it says cannot because they blocked me. I know I blocked them first so they obv know how to counter block and I would like to know this so that I can use the counter block option in the future if I need to. Thanks

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The block seems to be working for you

"Can anyone tell me how to counterblock? I blocked someone but they disappeared from my block list, but they haven't left site as I saved last message and their profile pic is still on it. If I click on them it gives the message you cannot view because they are blocked by admin, they blocked you or you blocked them, however if I go to reply to message it says cannot because they blocked me. I know I blocked them first so they obv know how to counter block and I would like to know this so that I can use the counter block option in the future if I need to. Thanks"

If you blocked them 1st then you cant reply as they are blocked..

"Can anyone tell me how to counterblock? I blocked someone but they disappeared from my block list, but they haven't left site as I saved last message and their profile pic is still on it. If I click on them it gives the message you cannot view because they are blocked by admin, they blocked you or you blocked them, however if I go to reply to message it says cannot because they blocked me. I know I blocked them first so they obv know how to counter block and I would like to know this so that I can use the counter block option in the future if I need to. Thanks"

You need to have a message or something with their profile name to click on their profile.

You'll still get that blocked message but click menu & block as normal. Simples

Somewhere Near You

any update, admin? Can this be looked at?

» Add a new message to this topic