FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Winks not showing properly

Winks not showing properly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nT_Lovers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dunstable

The winks icon said 2 new winks, when clicked on it only showed 1 new person in the wink list. When then looking at who viewed our profile and clicking into the last couple of people one profiles says winked you 15 minutes ago, but they don’t appear in the wink list?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The winks icon said 2 new winks, when clicked on it only showed 1 new person in the wink list. When then looking at who viewed our profile and clicking into the last couple of people one profiles says winked you 15 minutes ago, but they don’t appear in the wink list?"

Someone has maybe deleted there profile

By *nT_Lovers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dunstable

"The winks icon said 2 new winks, when clicked on it only showed 1 new person in the wink list. When then looking at who viewed our profile and clicking into the last couple of people one profiles says winked you 15 minutes ago, but they don’t appear in the wink list?

Someone has maybe deleted there profile "

Nope, as when we click on who viewed us, and into their profiles it says they winked us, but they’re not in the winks list..? Curious...

By *tchy n ScratchyCouple  over a year ago

darlington

We are having problems with our wink button as when I press it to send a wink nothing happens. Any one got any ideas ?

Mine is ok

"We are having problems with our wink button as when I press it to send a wink nothing happens. Any one got any ideas ? "

I'll send a wink to see if it works

» Add a new message to this topic