FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Got Banned

Got Banned

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey

My profile got banned for something in my message. I got the warning up telling me there was something in the content.

I couldn’t see anything wrong with my message. I deleted parts I thought might be the problem.

How can I get re-instated? I honestly think it was some sort of grammatical thing that triggered it but not idea what

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The ban will normally lift in two hours as the pop up message mentions

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get that, but honestly I don’t understand what I did wrong.

I didn’t have any sites in my message. Or wasn’t using any of the known banned words.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"I get that, but honestly I don’t understand what I did wrong.

I didn’t have any sites in my message. Or wasn’t using any of the known banned words."

It would be great if the message you received from admin quoted the part of the message that had resulted in the ban. Different I know, but the forum rules are now more visible on the mobile site. Great that this has been done, but posts like this do highlight that education on site rules is still lacking. The result is bans are given, yet people are unaware why. This must be frustrating and extra work for the mods, as much as it frustrating for site users.

By *ackjackson725Man  over a year ago

norwich-ish

I just got exactly the same thing and don't know why, ok so it was a 'racey' message but it would be really handy to know why

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Hey

My profile got banned for something in my message. I got the warning up telling me there was something in the content.

I couldn’t see anything wrong with my message. I deleted parts I thought might be the problem.

How can I get re-instated? I honestly think it was some sort of grammatical thing that triggered it but not idea what"

You've done the crime now do the time by the time you've complained and waited it will be over anyway

» Add a new message to this topic