FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Hidden profile

Hidden profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can someone advise .... is there a way of blocking a hidden profile. I know the name of the profile but I can't find it on name search. It is someone who knows me personally and is using the account to look at my profile to show to friends.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

The guy actually has at least 3 profiles on here! I've managed to block two because he messaged me on them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would personally hide all face pics if your worried or set to friends and put your profile on lock down. Maybe hide it whilst not online.

Change your user name and look at your friends list a privacy settings. Nothing stopping him looking from a new profile once you’ve blocked said others.

If he has you on his hotlist changing your name wont matter.. use filters etc and block newbies hopefully he gets bored.. why do people feel the need to idiots hope you get it sorted

"Can someone advise .... is there a way of blocking a hidden profile. I know the name of the profile but I can't find it on name search. It is someone who knows me personally and is using the account to look at my profile to show to friends."
you can still block when it's hidden

"Can someone advise .... is there a way of blocking a hidden profile. I know the name of the profile but I can't find it on name search. It is someone who knows me personally and is using the account to look at my profile to show to friends."

On the desktop site, go to your blocked list and type the name in the box at the top, press enter and they should go onto your blocked list.

Mr J

click on the profile it will show as hidden click on the 4 horizontal lines menu button and select block .....voila. .......done

"Can someone advise .... is there a way of blocking a hidden profile. I know the name of the profile but I can't find it on name search. It is someone who knows me personally and is using the account to look at my profile to show to friends.click on the profile it will show as hidden click on the 4 horizontal lines menu button and select block .....voila. .......done "

She cannot click on the profile as she cannot find it, it won't show up on serches as its hidden so she needs to do what I advised above

Mr J

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

Go to the desktop version then go to your blocks,write the name in and it should block them if correctly written

If he has made 3 profiles already there is nothing stopping him from making more,so best to delete your profile and start again,get previous meet to verify you,maybe put a different town and dont put any obvious pics up that it's you

No point in changing your name e.g. a verification you left,changes your name too,they will know it's still you

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

If you use the desktop site, go to "block list", and type the name into the search bar, so long as you get the profile name correct they will go on to your blocked list.

To stop him doing the same again, whilst you can block newbies, he only has to wait until he's no longer a newbie and he can search for you. You need to alter your profile so that he cannot do that, change the name, hide pics, and even change the location.

If he's really determined, he may even search known friends for veries from you, to figure out your new profile name, in which case the only resort is to make a new profile, and mothball the old one, but leave it hidden, so that he wastes his time trying to chase it.

By *he Hampshire BearsCouple  over a year ago

Portchester

Done this before on the mobile site. Go to anyone’s profile, tap on the address bar at the top, delete their name and type in the name of the hidden profile and it will go to theirs. Then choose menu, block

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm on the mobile site at present so when I get home I'll go on the laptop and do it. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic