FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Problem with “replied” messages in inbox

Problem with “replied” messages in inbox

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ost Sock OP   Man  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Hi all

I’ve been on this site eight years, so I should know this. I don’t though!

I’ve been messaging someone for a while. I could see their last message in my inbox and it says “replied” by it.

I’m sure I sent one, but I didn’t hear anything after, so didn’t message again.

The woman didn’t get a message and I can’t see it in the conversation thread. I checked a number of times though, and it definitely said “replied”.

I feel bad now, because it looks like I didn’t bother replying. That’s not me at all.

The only thing I can think is that it got deleted by mistake. If a message is deleted, does the “replied” stay there?

I know I didn’t mean to delete it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Hi all

I’ve been messaging someone for a while. I could see their last message in my inbox and it says “replied” by it.

The woman didn’t get a message and I can’t see it in the conversation thread. I checked a number of times though, and it definitely said “replied”.

I feel bad now, because it looks like I didn’t bother replying. That’s not me at all.

The only thing I can think is that it got deleted by mistake. If a message is deleted, does the “replied” stay there?

I know I didn’t mean to delete it!"

If you deleted your sent message then replied will remain next to their message yes

West Wales and Cardiff

"Hi all

I know I didn’t mean to delete it!

If you deleted your sent message then replied will remain next to their message yes "

Thanks so much for the info. I think that’s what must have happened

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all

I know I didn’t mean to delete it!"

no signal maybe and it didn't get sent

West Wales and Cardiff

"Hi all

I know I didn’t mean to delete it!no signal maybe and it didn't get sent "

Possibly, I guess.

Does “replied” mean it reached the other end, or just left the sender’s phone? I dunno.

It’s cost me a fab friendship for sure

Look in your sent mail box

"Hi all

I know I didn’t mean to delete it!no signal maybe and it didn't get sent

Possibly, I guess.

Does “replied” mean it reached the other end, or just left the sender’s phone? I dunno.

It’s cost me a fab friendship for sure "

have they blocked you then?

» Add a new message to this topic