FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocking

Blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r and Mrs B xx OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chippenham

A guy that I was talking to has blocked us, I also counter blocked. It came up on my block list at the top saying that he is now blocked but isn't showing on my block list. Could this be anything to do with that I had reported him?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"A guy that I was talking to has blocked us, I also counter blocked. It came up on my block list at the top saying that he is now blocked but isn't showing on my block list. Could this be anything to do with that I had reported him? "

Yes I think admin block you from each other if you have reported him and it won't show on your block list, which means that neither of you can unblock each other

Chippenham

"A guy that I was talking to has blocked us, I also counter blocked. It came up on my block list at the top saying that he is now blocked but isn't showing on my block list. Could this be anything to do with that I had reported him?

Yes I think admin block you from each other if you have reported him and it won't show on your block list, which means that neither of you can unblock each other "

Thank you for your reply,

Is that only if we have spoken?

chelmsford

"A guy that I was talking to has blocked us, I also counter blocked. It came up on my block list at the top saying that he is now blocked but isn't showing on my block list. Could this be anything to do with that I had reported him?

Yes I think admin block you from each other if you have reported him and it won't show on your block list, which means that neither of you can unblock each other

Is that only if we have spoken? "

I understand that if you report someone, for whatever reason, whether you have spoken or not, admin will block you from each other, which means that it will be a permanent block, so that you cannot contact each other in the future.

Chippenham

I understand that if you report someone, for whatever reason, whether you have spoken or not, admin will block you from each other, which means that it will be a permanent block, so that you cannot contact each other in the future.

"

I have reported profiles before and not been blocked. I wonder why admin chose to block this time.

chelmsford

I have reported profiles before and not been blocked. I wonder why admin chose to block this time. "

I think it just depends on the situation at the time and what you've reported them for. It's more likely when you've had contact, so that you can't contact each other anymore. What is your concern?

chelmsford

Just to add, this is my experience of joint blocking, no doubt a mod will confirm this if they see your thread

Chippenham

I have reported profiles before and not been blocked. I wonder why admin chose to block this time.

I think it just depends on the situation at the time and what you've reported them for. It's more likely when you've had contact, so that you can't contact each other anymore. What is your concern?

"

No concern at all, just wondering how it all works.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

"

This isn't true

chelmsford

"

This isn't true"

Thank you so how does it work?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sometimes Admin block people for certain things, you don't get blocked just for clicking on the report button

Chippenham

I guess that he didn't block us then admin did, it would be nice to know why they chose to. In future I'll think before reporting a pic against site rules.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

They wouldn't normally block people from each other for that as it puts people off from reporting

chelmsford

"Sometimes Admin block people for certain things, you don't get blocked just for clicking on the report button "

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic