FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Fakes

Fakes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’d say 95% of all people we have been chatting with are fakes, ie. guys using female and couple profiles.

We always use kik and request a kik direct photo... some of the excuses we have heard are unreal.

This site really needs to sort this issue out, we always report and have had many profiles banned, but not everyone is as cautious as us.

Have you ever been caught out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eorge n DragonCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Not had any problems here. Find our filters (own as well as sites) work well.

No matter what the site does there will always be fantasists and people here just do get off.

Can i ask what you would do?

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

Most are very easy to spot . Block all new profiles and non verified . Ask for proof early on. You can quite easily get a direct photo on here as well as kik so not much time should be wasted .

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Most are easy to spot tbh. I don't take things off site anymore for that very reason. I use the fab cam rooms and direct pics. Fab has all the tools you need.

"Not had any problems here. Find our filters (own as well as sites) work well.

No matter what the site does there will always be fantasists and people here just do get off.

Can i ask what you would do?"

What we do?

Cheshire

You say the site needs to sort it out. Just asking what you suggest the site does to fix the problem?

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"I’d say 95% of all people we have been chatting with are fakes, ie. guys using female and couple profiles.

We always use kik and request a kik direct photo... some of the excuses we have heard are unreal.

This site really needs to sort this issue out, we always report and have had many profiles banned, but not everyone is as cautious as us.

Have you ever been caught out? "

Easy to spot the fakes. Personally we wouldn't go onto kik and certainly wouldnt feel the need to verify ourselves that way. We have found those who want to go straight to kik are usually fake.

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

I am new to this site can someone give me some tips on spotting fakes

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I’d say 95% of all people we have been chatting with are fakes, ie. guys using female and couple profiles.

Have you ever been caught out?

Easy to spot the fakes. Personally we wouldn't go onto kik and certainly wouldnt feel the need to verify ourselves that way. We have found those who want to go straight to kik are usually fake."

I've found this as well, just picture collectors. Won't accept friends request until chatted more. If they are genuine then they won't mind. A guy just gave me his number to whattasapp him, never spoken to him him before

I don’t know what the site can do

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I don’t know what the site can do"

It's up to people to be sensible, use filters and the tools the site provides. You say the site should sort it out but it's not responsible for people using common sense, or not as the case may be. It it looks or sounds too good to be true, it generally is. Likewise, anyone who immediately wants to take things of fab and onto Kik WhatsApp etc is generally only after wank fodder.

Cheshire

As above

Try arranging a meet when you going out anyway.

If we going out for a few drinks we will sometimes arrange to meet someone for fun afterwards. Invite them along. If they turn up which do if had a good chat great .

If they do not though it no hassle as going out anyway and still have a good night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure what wank fodder single men can offer, but I guess courses for horses.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I don’t know what the site can do"

My old boss used to say "don't bring me problems, bring me solutions".

What would you do to fix the problem?

Apart from using due diligence, the tools the site gives you and common sense I mean.....

By *ohnnyrepMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

A lot of MF profiles are guys

After short conversation it’s easy to suss them out

It’s a real shame when your into Couples

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"As above

Try arranging a meet when you going out anyway.

If we going out for a few drinks we will sometimes arrange to meet someone for fun afterwards. Invite them along. If they turn up which do if had a good chat great .

If they do not though it no hassle as going out anyway and still have a good night."

This is exactly what I do now.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Look for the trends in those people you found or believed were fake. Did it happen as much with people who had reasonable Veris? Were some of them just part of the natural balance of unmatched people etc? How long hair they been members?

The fab cam rooms may be an option

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The direct photos on here just aid fakes as you can put any photo on your phone and send it directly and there's nobody checking it has been taken off the internet or whatever. Kik has a camera option where you take and send instantly which is good, however, I have learned there is an app you can get to bypass that too so nothing is infallible.

Cheshire

"I don’t know what the site can do

"

I still teach this today. Annoys the hell out of the younger generation. They have to think

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I don’t know what the site can do

I still teach this today. Annoys the hell out of the younger generation. They have to think "

I do the same.

I also tell them not to say the first thing that comes into their heads.

Sometimes I can see them bursting to open their mouths and share their wisdom, long before I've actually finished asking the question.

I say 3 words, they've got an answer, at which point their ears stop working.

» Add a new message to this topic