FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > DM trouble

DM trouble

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im getting the following when I try to message, any ideas? Help please x

Sorry you can't send messages just now. Try again in a couple of hours the block will have cleared!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have mentioned a banned word so the site automatically issues a ban.. it will lift after a few hours

"You have mentioned a banned word so the site automatically issues a ban.. it will lift after a few hours"

A banned word? That will be mentioning 'adult folio' when asked by a member where i found a good photographer? Seriously is that what I pay to support this site for... Ridiculous

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Also web addresses can set of a ban.. you dont pay to be able to send messages you can send them for free

"Also web addresses can set of a ban.. you dont pay to be able to send messages you can send them for free"

Thats crazy... So effectively if I sent a trans girl a link to a site such as mermaids if she messaged seeking help that could get me a ban?

I understand fully if I was sending links to an adult works profile from here in an effort to

drum up business but this seems utterly ridiculous for a social site, it wasn't even a web address that I input just the words adult-folio?

Someone on here needs to exercise some common sense.

Is there a list of 'banned words' somewhere on site?

"you dont pay to be able to send messages you can send them for free"

You do pay for additional features though which become utterly worthless when you have an account that is then nullified because you can no longer message.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"it wasn't even a web address that I input just the words adult-folio?"
Unfortunately, there's a web site with that name, albeit without the hyphen. I guess that the filter drops things like hyphens and apostrophes before checking.

"it wasn't even a web address that I input just the words adult-folio?Unfortunately, there's a web site with that name, albeit without the hyphen. I guess that the filter drops things like hyphens and apostrophes before checking."

Thanks Rain man, just seems a very flawed system to be honest x