FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verification Problem

Verification Problem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am trying to verify a non verified couple. However when I try and verify them it comes up “verification saved” and not “verification sent”

Any ideas why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you shared an internet connection, or you are outside their mailing preferences, the verification may fail to go through.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"If you shared an internet connection, or you are outside their mailing preferences, the verification may fail to go through.

"

this

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"If you shared an internet connection, or you are outside their mailing preferences, the verification may fail to go through.

"

Yes I tried to verify them right after the meet from the hotel room....all sorted now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are photo verified and are trying to verify another couple we met but it keeps say ‘you need to be verified to access this page’?? And they have said the same about us. We are wanting to both get our first veri. Can anyone help us with this pls? X

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We are photo verified and are trying to verify another couple we met but it keeps say ‘you need to be verified to access this page’?? And they have said the same about us. We are wanting to both get our first veri. Can anyone help us with this pls? X"

Ask somewone to verify you both on cam as a couple then you can access the page.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"We are photo verified and are trying to verify another couple we met but it keeps say ‘you need to be verified to access this page’?? And they have said the same about us. We are wanting to both get our first veri. Can anyone help us with this pls? X"

Either of you needs to be meet or cam veried, green tick, before you can leave a veri for others.

» Add a new message to this topic