FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Can only access site with broadband

Can only access site with broadband

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Something that has bugged me for ages. On my iPhone I can only access the site when I’m using my broadband at home. When I try to access the site using my mobile data (4G etc) it always says a secure connection with the server couldn’t be achieved and won’t load the site. How do I get around this? It’s annoying

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your provider has an adult content blocker on just contact them

This happened to me I am with O2, if u google O2 unblocking adult content u can do it online by giving a credit card detail. It’s done within 24 hrs. HTH

Or call your provider direct EE for example are very helpful tip betting sights are over 18 also so you don’t have to mention Fab

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"This happened to me I am with O2, if u google O2 unblocking adult content u can do it online by giving a credit card detail. It’s done within 24 hrs. HTH "

Sorted! Can’t believe after all this time it was as simple as that! All done through an automated system with o2. Thanks for the tip and to admin for sending details to me as well! Happy fabbing

By *offee and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby

Had to do the same with GiffGaff. They will accept driver's licence or passport.

Ah good so not just me that was having that issue.

Thanks guys

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"Something that has bugged me for ages. On my iPhone I can only access the site when I’m using my broadband at home. When I try to access the site using my mobile data (4G etc) it always says a secure connection with the server couldn’t be achieved and won’t load the site. How do I get around this? It’s annoying "

I get exactly the same message from vodaphone but I can get onto another swingers site we are members of, any advice please

By *hedireCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Occasionally we get connection refused message and a phone restart is needed despite having access to adult content enabled. This is plusnet mobile (ee network).

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"From another thread:

It’s an adult block for sure.

If you go to:

http://www.fabswingers.com/nossl

It’s a special new page which loads over plain unsecured http and you will see whatever message your internet provider is attempting to show

Admin "

This tell you straight away if is an adult block

» Add a new message to this topic