FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've tried to leave a verification for my bf who I live with and clearly can verify. But my verification for him doesn't seem to be working but works fine when I verified someone else.

I know trim won't show the verification as it's from me but I had written a very witty one today and wanted to make him laugh.

Admin... Fancy sorting it out for me so I can pop a lil smile on trim's face ...

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They put rules in place about sharing wifi connections to try and stop fake veris.

I am having also an issue in verifying someone I have met, and him me. I have been photo verified but says I cant verify until I've been verified, hes facing the same issue though...

Any ideas?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I am having also an issue in verifying someone I have met, and him me. I have been photo verified but says I cant verify until I've been verified, hes facing the same issue though...

Any ideas?"

Got to web cam and ask for a veri then once that's done you can verify him and then in turn he can verify you

"I am having also an issue in verifying someone I have met, and him me. I have been photo verified but says I cant verify until I've been verified, hes facing the same issue though...

Any ideas?

Got to web cam and ask for a veri then once that's done you can verify him and then in turn he can verify you"

Thanks, do you verify differently when you've seen someone on cam ? Weve both tried and just cant get past the verification page from our profiles .. so weird

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You need a veri from a person on your profile before you can verify another person

"You need a veri from a person on your profile before you can verify another person"

Thanks, catch 22, he needs one before he can verify me..we are in the same boat...

I'm having this same problem...……….

» Add a new message to this topic