FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Club review

Club review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a site support that is verified by others.

Why can I not leave a club review. Keep getting the same message pop up when trying to. You need to be verified or have been active for 30 days or more.

Can someone please help.

Thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"I am a site support that is verified by others.

Why can I not leave a club review. Keep getting the same message pop up when trying to. You need to be verified or have been active for 30 days or more.

Can someone please help.

The message keeps telling you that you need to be on fab for 30days. It doesn't seem possible even if you have been verified . A new chap told me that yesterday.

Write the review in 2 weeks !

Thank you. "

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Can someone please help.

Thank you. "

You've only been on site 2weeks?

Can someone please help.

Thank you.

You've only been on site 2weeks?"

Yes this is a fairly new profile.

This is the actual message I get when I try

“Sorry, you need to be either verified genuine or photo-verified and have been a member for over 30 days to add a club review (you have been a member for 16 days).”

So according to the above as I’m verified genuine (by more than one too) I should be able to leave a review??????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can someone please help.

Thank you.

“Sorry, you need to be either verified genuine or photo-verified and have been a member for over 30 days to add a club review (you have been a member for 16 days).”

So according to the above as I’m verified genuine (by more than one too) I should be able to leave a review??????"

It doesn't say OR 30 days, it says AND 30 days.

In other words you MUST be a member for over 30 days AND be verified by either meet or photo.

Mrs

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Can someone please help.

Thank you.

So according to the above as I’m verified genuine (by more than one too) I should be able to leave a review??????"

Yeah it's not worded as clearly as it could be..... Give it couple weeks x

Can someone please help.

Thank you.

So according to the above as I’m verified genuine (by more than one too) I should be able to leave a review??????

In other words you MUST be a member for over 30 days AND be verified by either meet or photo.

Mrs "

Sorry but if you read it correctly you need to one of two things.....

Either “you need to be either verified genuine”

“or photo-verified and have been a member for over 30 days to add a club review”

So as I’m verified genuine it should not matter I have not been on 30 days.

But hey I can wait 14 days if that’s what it takes.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

You have read it wrong, the OR part is about being veried, still need to be a member for 30 days

Sorry, you need to be EITHER VERIFIED genuine OR photo-verified AND have been a member for over 30 days to add a club review (you have been a member for 16 days)

"You have read it wrong, the OR part is about being veried, still need to be a member for 30 days

Sorry, you need to be EITHER VERIFIED genuine OR photo-verified AND have been a member for over 30 days to add a club review (you have been a member for 16 days)"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can someone please help.

Thank you.

You need to be here 4 weeks AND verified

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Can someone please help.

Thank you.

Mrs

Sorry but if you read it correctly you need to one of two things.....

Either “you need to be either verified genuine”

“or photo-verified and have been a member for over 30 days to add a club review”

So as I’m verified genuine it should not matter I have not been on 30 days.

"

It does...it says either verified or photo verified AND on site for 30 days

» Add a new message to this topic