FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocked but getting through

Blocked but getting through

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isnerds OP   Couple  over a year ago

Shropshire

Hi,

We have males blocked on our messages but in the last few days we have had a couple get through. Anyone have an idea why this might happen?? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you have spoken to them in the past they can get through filters.. or maybe just a glitch

Yesterday I had two males messages who I had never had contact with before..males are blocked and my profile hidden but they had seen posts in the forums from me but none of us had replied and quote to each other or interacted in any way just both replied in same forum thread to OP. So not sure how they got through x

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"males are blocked and my profile hidden"
Are you sure you've blocked ALL males? When I try to message you, I get the "You're outside the age range this user has chosen to receive contacts from" warning. If you had blocked all males I'd expect the "User has blocked everyone of your sex" warning.

"males are blocked and my profile hiddenAre you sure you've blocked ALL males? When I try to message you, I get the "You're outside the age range this user has chosen to receive contacts from" warning. If you had blocked all males I'd expect the "User has blocked everyone of your sex" warning."

Thank you! I had unticked males in the 'looking for' but not blocked in message filters, doh, I've done it now lol xx

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic