FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Receiving winks. Profile not showing.

Receiving winks. Profile not showing.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi folks,

I’ve been receiving winks from a site user for the past few weeks (latest one was 7days ago). However, when I click to view their profile I get the message:

“This profile is not available for you to view!

This can be one of three things: User's account is suspended by admin, user has blocked you or you have blocked user.”

As you can tell from the fact that I can receive winks from this user, I haven’t blocked them and she hasn’t blocked me. The only other possible cause is account suspension. How can this be if I’ve been able to receive multiple winks but keep receiving the same message?

The user is able to use their account but appears to be suspended. I wouldn’t expect the user to constantly be suspended. They haven’t deleted their account either as I can see their username.

Has anybody else experienced this?

Thanks for the advice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi folks,

I’ve been receiving winks from a site user for the past few weeks (latest one was 7days ago). However, when I click to view their profile I get the message:

This can be one of three things: User's account is suspended by admin, user has blocked you or you have blocked user.”

As you can tell from the fact that I can receive winks from this user, I haven’t blocked them and she hasn’t blocked me. The only other possible cause is account suspension. How can this be if I’ve been able to receive multiple winks but keep receiving the same message?

The user is able to use their account but appears to be suspended. I wouldn’t expect the user to constantly be suspended. They haven’t deleted their account either as I can see their username.

Thanks for the advice. "

Maybe they've sent a wink by mistake, realised it and blocked you to save messaging them?

Mrs

"Hi folks,

Thanks for the advice. "

maybe they wink then block, wink then block have you upset anyone recently

Nope haven’t upset anyone. If I’m being completely honest, I’ve hardly been on the site in months however I do keep an eye on my account and I’ve been getting emails about the activity.

Blocking me after accidentally winking would be fine, but I’ve had a few from the same person.

"Nope haven’t upset anyone. If I’m being completely honest, I’ve hardly been on the site in months however I do keep an eye on my account and I’ve been getting emails about the activity.

Blocking me after accidentally winking would be fine, but I’ve had a few from the same person. "

like I said they wink you then block you then remove the block and wink again just block them and it's sorted

"Nope haven’t upset anyone. If I’m being completely honest, I’ve hardly been on the site in months however I do keep an eye on my account and I’ve been getting emails about the activity.

Blocking me after accidentally winking would be fine, but I’ve had a few from the same person. like I said they wink you then block you then remove the block and wink again just block them and it's sorted "

I totally get what you are saying. I just fail to understand why somebody would do that as they gain nothing from it.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

Blocking me after accidentally winking would be fine, but I’ve had a few from the same person. like I said they wink you then block you then remove the block and wink again just block them and it's sorted

I totally get what you are saying. I just fail to understand why somebody would do that as they gain nothing from it. "

They got you to write a thread about it.

Seriously some people have too much time on their hands.

Block them. Forget about them. Never give it another minutes thought. That way lies madness.

M

You can only send one wink to a profile. A month

She has simply hidden her profile. Lots do it for fear of being pestered

"She has simply hidden her profile. Lots do it for fear of being pestered "

Not if he is getting the message: this profile is not available for you to view this can be one of the following reasons etc etc. If it was hidden it would simply say this user has hidden their profile

By *ere4U1000Man  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Some people only show their profile when they are on line and choose to hide it before logging off.

"Some people only show their profile when they are on line and choose to hide it before logging off. "

I’ve seen that happen before, however it’s not possible in this case. I would receive the message “this person has hidden their profile”.

Thanks for the help though folks

Just block them and move on, no more winks, no more worrying about it

Anyone in London wants to add me

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Block them back and move on OP, don't let it worry you.

» Add a new message to this topic