FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Admin help

Admin help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *DreamOfGenie OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

If it's at all possible for one of the admin team to message me re a profile I've previously reported, I'd really appreciate it.

I can imagine you're all super busy though, so completely expect there to be a queue!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If it's at all possible for one of the admin team to message me re a profile I've previously reported, I'd really appreciate it.

I can imagine you're all super busy though, so completely expect there to be a queue!"

Admin will not reply to reports i am afraid. They will look into the report but will not get into discussions about these things.

London

"If it's at all possible for one of the admin team to message me re a profile I've previously reported, I'd really appreciate it.

I can imagine you're all super busy though, so completely expect there to be a queue!

Admin will not reply to reports i am afraid. They will look into the report but will not get into discussions about these things."

Hi,

It's more that behaviour has escalated - not quite sure how to manage it as I've already reported the profile before. Should I just do it again?

Admin will not reply to reports i am afraid. They will look into the report but will not get into discussions about these things.

Hi,

It's more that behaviour has escalated - not quite sure how to manage it as I've already reported the profile before. Should I just do it again?"

Report and block then they cant contact you

By *essie2Woman  over a year ago

LEEDS

Can you tell me is it possible for someone to know when I log on to my profile even if they not logged on I have thought they maybe have another profile as there old one hasn't been used recently but I can guarantee as soon as I log on I get nasty text message on my phone from them any ideas please .

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Hi,

It's more that behaviour has escalated - not quite sure how to manage it as I've already reported the profile before. Should I just do it again?"

If something has happened again on the site that breaks site rules then yes. An Admin won't mail you though so if you put as much information as you can they will look into it for you

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Can you tell me is it possible for someone to know when I log on to my profile even if they not logged on I have thought they maybe have another profile as there old one hasn't been used recently but I can guarantee as soon as I log on I get nasty text message on my phone from them any ideas please ."

I would imagine a second profile. If you report the profile you know Admin can check it out

London

Hi,

It's more that behaviour has escalated - not quite sure how to manage it as I've already reported the profile before. Should I just do it again?

If something has happened again on the site that breaks site rules then yes. An Admin won't mail you though so if you put as much information as you can they will look into it for you"

Great, thank you

By *p2norfolkngoodMan  over a year ago

Norwich

"Can you tell me is it possible for someone to know when I log on to my profile even if they not logged on I have thought they maybe have another profile as there old one hasn't been used recently but I can guarantee as soon as I log on I get nasty text message on my phone from them any ideas please ."

In that case report to the police

If they have your phone number just block them on the phone!

» Add a new message to this topic