FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Second profile

Second profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exycouple8716 OP   Couple  over a year ago

redditch

I have a profile set up with my partner but want to set one up just for myself. How do I do this? Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *haverMan  over a year ago

bracknell

"I have a profile set up with my partner but want to set one up just for myself. How do I do this? Thanks in advance "

Just set up a new account in your name only

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You need a new email address for the new account

We've had issues with a 2nd profile. We have our couples account and we set up a new profile for kez. It started OK but after a day it changed from showing a single woman's profile to a couples profile. We used a different email address to set up hers to our couples profile so unsure why it would suddenly become a couples profile

"We've had issues with a 2nd profile. We have our couples account and we set up a new profile for kez. It started OK but after a day it changed from showing a single woman's profile to a couples profile. We used a different email address to set up hers to our couples profile so unsure why it would suddenly become a couples profile "

If in the profile it says she will only meet with you, someone might have reported it and admin change it

Ah I see yeah that would make sense. You would of thought admin would of at least sent us a message to say why tho. They waited till after we paid the site suportor fee thanks for the info.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We've had issues with a 2nd profile. We have our couples account and we set up a new profile for kez. It started OK but after a day it changed from showing a single woman's profile to a couples profile. We used a different email address to set up hers to our couples profile so unsure why it would suddenly become a couples profile

If in the profile it says she will only meet with you, someone might have reported it and admin change it "

I fail to see why women have single female profiles then state they won't meet alone. Its a couples profile in disguise using the female as bait. Reporting is the right thing to do in these cases.

I agree with you to a point but it's never black nd white. we were just experimenting to see if things were any different compared to a couples profile. No harm intended nd all above board and well explained in the profiles.

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"We've had issues with a 2nd profile. We have our couples account and we set up a new profile for kez. It started OK but after a day it changed from showing a single woman's profile to a couples profile. We used a different email address to set up hers to our couples profile so unsure why it would suddenly become a couples profile

If in the profile it says she will only meet with you, someone might have reported it and admin change it

I fail to see why women have single female profiles then state they won't meet alone. Its a couples profile in disguise using the female as bait. Reporting is the right thing to do in these cases. "

i have to agree if they don't meet alone its certainly not a singles profile.

"I agree with you to a point but it's never black nd white. we were just experimenting to see if things were any different compared to a couples profile. No harm intended nd all above board and well explained in the profiles."

I would agree with that too.

» Add a new message to this topic