FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > "Viewed me" facility problem

"Viewed me" facility problem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilko71 OP   Man  over a year ago

Carmathen

I have had some genuine members message me to say hi and I like your profile etc but when I look at the list of members who have viewed me, their profiles aren't there. Has anyone else experienced this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have had some genuine members message me to say hi and I like your profile etc but when I look at the list of members who have viewed me, their profiles aren't there. Has anyone else experienced this?"

If you go to “Account, Privacy Settings”, you can set whether you appear on someone else’s “viewed me” list.

For instance, I just viewed you, but it won’t be in your history.

By *acky RacersCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"I have had some genuine members message me to say hi and I like your profile etc but when I look at the list of members who have viewed me, their profiles aren't there. Has anyone else experienced this?"

If they've messaged you, it's not really a problem is it? They've contacted you after viewing in stealth mode but that isn't an issue, if they've liked what they see and get in touch, whether you can see that they've viewed you becomes irrelevant once they've pressed that message button...

» Add a new message to this topic