FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > web cam

web cam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ananddi OP   Couple  over a year ago

fife

hi there can someone help i have just got a new webcam and can not get it to work here it works on msn and other sites but when i turn it on here it just a white screen .I have when to setting it say the cam is there have tick rember but still white screen how do i fix this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Try right-clicking on your own cam and select "About Adobe Flash Player nn.n.nnn.nnn". This will open http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ which will tell you which version you have and which version is the latest for your OS/Browser. The page has a link to the Download Center.

If you are using Chrome, and your version is shown as being older than the current version, click on the spanner to the right of your Address Bar and select "About Google Chrome". This will open the About splash screen. At the bottom of this you will see "Checking for updates" followed by "Installing new version". This may take some time and you may be asked to relaunch Chrome."

"Try right-clicking on your own cam and select Global Settings. Go to the "Camera and Mic" tab and click Settings by Site. You should see chat.fabswingers.com, click on it, then, in the drop down at the bottom, select "Allow", then Close. Refresh the page.

HTH"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic