FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > How do I view public videos

How do I view public videos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ature watcher OP   Man  over a year ago

lichfield

I can't view vids on my I phone ? I have paid for membership and used my PIN number to activate ? Getting other membership features but when clicking to watch a video, just getting white circle with black arrow in it ? Any help appreciated before my membership runs out ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"I can't view vids on my I phone ? I have paid for membership and used my PIN number to activate ? Getting other membership features but when clicking to watch a video, just getting white circle with black arrow in it ? Any help appreciated before my membership runs out ? "

click on the black arrow?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I also can't view videos on phone

I think it's the iOS

I can see them on PC fine

I'm on an iPhone 4 that's probably why

What you got?

lichfield

"I also can't view videos on phone

I think it's the iOS

I can see them on PC fine

I'm on an iPhone 4 that's probably why

What you got?"

mine is iPhone 6 can you download something to make them work ?

lichfield

"I can't view vids on my I phone ? I have paid for membership and used my PIN number to activate ? Getting other membership features but when clicking to watch a video, just getting white circle with black arrow in it ? Any help appreciated before my membership runs out ?

click on the black arrow? "

Click on arrow on profile gallery then it goes to another blank page with just the circle and arrow and an option to fan the vid but nothing when o'clock on arrow on this page ? Frustrating because I only tried membership to view some vids ! Can't get any help off this site ! They took my money fast enough !

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Not every web browser can view videos. Not every device can view them. Try chrome.

lichfield

"Not every web browser can view videos. Not every device can view them. Try chrome. "

Tried chrome download, says phone doesn't support it ? Maybe I need a newer phone ? Lol.

By *ipin CiderMan  over a year ago

Warick & London

iPhone 7 Plus on chrome and it works fine for me with no extra downloads.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"I can't view vids on my I phone ? I have paid for membership and used my PIN number to activate ? Getting other membership features but when clicking to watch a video, just getting white circle with black arrow in it ? Any help appreciated before my membership runs out ?

click on the black arrow? .

Click on arrow on profile gallery then it goes to another blank page with just the circle and arrow and an option to fan the vid but nothing when o'clock on arrow on this page ? Frustrating because I only tried membership to view some vids ! Can't get any help off this site ! They took my money fast enough ! "

Took your money??? It is £5 per month and I think it's very good value...j

lichfield

click on the black arrow? .

Click on arrow on profile gallery then it goes to another blank page with just the circle and arrow and an option to fan the vid but nothing when o'clock on arrow on this page ? Frustrating because I only tried membership to view some vids ! Can't get any help off this site ! They took my money fast enough !

Took your money??? It is £5 per month and I think it's very good value...j"

. It really doesn't matter it's £5 or £50 . The site says you need to be a supporter to view videos and that will have persuaded a lot of profile holders to part with their money to become silver and gold members, only to find that they may not be able to view them ! Not only is that misleading, (maybe a disclaimer note should be put on the subscription page explaining that you may not get all of the features advertised) but to add to that, there is no means of correspondence with the site to sort out the issue or to give paying members advice on any possible solutions and so the bottom line is that they take your money and everyone has to take a punt on whether that money is wasted or not ! I personally only paid to view a friends videos, any of the other features are not of any relevance to me !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try PC

I'm on iPhone on chrome and I can't see any videos either

So I won't be renewing site supporter and I've a member for over a year!

By *rMrsMorningstarCouple  over a year ago

near bridgend

Try and use Firefox..

» Add a new message to this topic