FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Microsoft LifeCam issues

Microsoft LifeCam issues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cotsnewbies OP   Couple  over a year ago

stirling

Hey folks, my laptop has a built in webcam but in the past on fabs i've used an external (USB plug in) Microsoft LifeCam for 'playtime'.

This doesn't appear to be working when in the chat rooms now - it's not the cam as it works in it's own programme and in MSN.

Does anyone have any thoughts/suggestions as to how to remedy please?

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *epburn69Woman  over a year ago

aberdeen

I have a Microsoft Lifecam with the same problems,unfortunately I dont have a built in webcam in my laptop.Mine was working fine till about 2 weeks ago and no matter what I try no luck in solving the problem. It works on msn and on skype,I can view cams but cant get it to work in chatrooms.It is either a black screen or sometimes a frozen picture.Any help appreciated,folks before I spontaneously combust or crack up totally,grrrr!!!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/help/94626

There is a possible solution from Admin at the bottom of the above thread if either of you have updated your flashplayer recently.

By *cotsnewbies OP   Couple  over a year ago

stirling

Sorted, thanks folks - uninstalling from a variant of Version 11 back to a variant of Version 10 seems to have sorted it.

Presume the system administrator/developers will try and remedy this glitch in due course.

By *epburn69Woman  over a year ago

aberdeen

Think I have got my cam working now,hopefully.I managed to install adobe flash 10 eventually and so far so good.I will keep my fingers crossed. thanks to all for trying to help me.Hepburn69.xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

had the same problem with ours in the end i stop using internet explorer now use firefox with out anyproblems

» Add a new message to this topic