FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Hot videos incorrect

Hot videos incorrect

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can’t seem to filter the Hot Videos - it only shows couples even though I’m not looking for them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"I can’t seem to filter the Hot Videos - it only shows couples even though I’m not looking for them?"

We get videos of couples and women and have never looked for them on here. It says they're filtered to show what you're looking for but it's not working for us.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same here, not working

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

They're just on there in the order they've been uploaded, not by most popular or filtered to your preferences.... I think!

Midlands

"They're just on there in the order they've been uploaded, not by most popular or filtered to your preferences.... I think! "

When you click on videos, it says at the top that they are filtered to your looking for preferences. They're not.

Midlands

I'd like to add though, I don't actually mind them showing us couples and women because they're more interesting to watch. I was just pointing out that the filtered preferences weren't working.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"They're just on there in the order they've been uploaded, not by most popular or filtered to your preferences.... I think!

When you click on videos, it says at the top that they are filtered to your looking for preferences. They're not."

Oh yea, I never noticed that! Nope, it's definitely not matching my filters at all.

» Add a new message to this topic