FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Couples profile?

Couples profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abarella OP   Woman  over a year ago

Warminster

How easy is it to set up a couples profile when you both have singles profiles?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's fairly common here and I think you just go ahead and create your new profile. You'll be unable to verify yourselves of course.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You just need another email address.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I never set up as a couple profile I set up as a single. I am not a couple and I've never met anyone as part of a couple yet my profile has changed to couple. With no details of the other person. How do I get it off x

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I never set up as a couple profile I set up as a single. I am not a couple and I've never met anyone as part of a couple yet my profile has changed to couple. With no details of the other person. How do I get it off x"

Contact admin and ask them to change it

"I never set up as a couple profile I set up as a single. I am not a couple and I've never met anyone as part of a couple yet my profile has changed to couple. With no details of the other person. How do I get it off x

Contact admin and ask them to change it"

Can you tell me where I can contact them I must be having a blonde moment but I cant see it. I know it's probably right under my nose lol x

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

On the desktop site, the Contact link is at the bottom of each forum page. On the mobile site, I think, it's at the bottom of the Home page.

A couple of your veris mention meeting "with a friend". I'd guess that someone has misinterpreted the last sentence of your profile text and reported you based on that. I'd suggest that "I'm bi curious and would like to meet bisexual woman who are single or part of a couple" might be clearer.

"On the desktop site, the Contact link is at the bottom of each forum page. On the mobile site, I think, it's at the bottom of the Home page.

A couple of your veris mention meeting "with a friend". I'd guess that someone has misinterpreted the last sentence of your profile text and reported you based on that. I'd suggest that "I'm bi curious and would like to meet bisexual woman who are single or part of a couple" might be clearer."

Ahhh thanks for that will look to see if I can contact them defo not couple will look at wording. X

"On the desktop site, the Contact link is at the bottom of each forum page. On the mobile site, I think, it's at the bottom of the Home page.

A couple of your veris mention meeting "with a friend". I'd guess that someone has misinterpreted the last sentence of your profile text and reported you based on that. I'd suggest that "I'm bi curious and would like to meet bisexual woman who are single or part of a couple" might be clearer.

Ahhh thanks for that will look to see if I can contact them defo not couple will look at wording. X"

When I've read it I see what u mean. I meant the bi woman being in a couple I would meet them together or woman to woman. So if I change it will they then put me back as single x

» Add a new message to this topic