FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Videos. Looking for displayed only

Videos. Looking for displayed only

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *evaquit OP   Couple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Can't we go back to the latest videos posted as before? Now the videos only displayed are what is in our 'looking for' criteria. We like to see a variety of vids but only meet single guys, we've had to open it up to looking for everyone to do this so inevitably we get messages from couples etc., which is wasting everyones time and misleading. Can you come up with a better system?

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can't we go back to the latest videos posted as before? Now the videos only displayed are what is in our 'looking for' criteria. We like to see a variety of vids but only meet single guys, we've had to open it up to looking for everyone to do this so inevitably we get messages from couples etc., which is wasting everyones time and misleading. Can you come up with a better system?

Thanks."

b

I agree. I have never found videos of guys only couples and women and I don't really want to see their videos. I also don't want to change my looking for options to allow couples and women.

But apparently it's meant to allow videos from what you are looking for but this isn't happening. Is this a glitch?

I've just selected all looking for options to include couples and women and still I see no videos of single guys.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Can't we go back to the latest videos posted as before? Now the videos only displayed are what is in our 'looking for' criteria. We like to see a variety of vids but only meet single guys, we've had to open it up to looking for everyone to do this so inevitably we get messages from couples etc., which is wasting everyones time and misleading. Can you come up with a better system?

Thanks."

This could definitely work better. We're looking at it

Admin

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We also fixed a bug where looking for was not correctly interpreted. If you check again if you are looking for "men", you should now see their videos

Thanks for the heads-up

We're still also looking at improving this general functionality we understand sometimes the videos you want to view are not the same as the people you want to meet

Admin

By *evaquit OP   Couple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"We also fixed a bug where looking for was not correctly interpreted. If you check again if you are looking for "men", you should now see their videos

Thanks for the heads-up

We're still also looking at improving this general functionality we understand sometimes the videos you want to view are not the same as the people you want to meet

Admin"

Thanks for replying guys, very much appreciated

Cant you tag videos like on photos , be easier to search for like girl/girl etc

Thanks.

This could definitely work better. We're looking at it

Admin"

Fantastic, i can now view the hot guy videos .. one very happy fabber

» Add a new message to this topic