FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Posting video

Posting video

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I tried to post a video yesterday and got the message saying I have to be here 60 days first. Yet I’m seeing video from female members that have only been here 2 weeks! More discriminating against single guys???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Single guys dominate the site and outnumber all other account types. Checks and balances are put in place to deal with that. Same as clubs limiting single guy membership or charging higher entry fees to single guys over single women or couples.

If you think that is discrimination then you may be in the wrong place.

"Single guys dominate the site and outnumber all other account types. Checks and balances are put in place to deal with that. Same as clubs limiting single guy membership or charging higher entry fees to single guys over single women or couples.

If you think that is discrimination then you may be in the wrong place."

We pay the same monthly fee as any other user, I’d expect the same benefits as any other user. If you’re so anti single men and don’t like the ratios maybe it’s you in the wrong place.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Single guys dominate the site and outnumber all other account types. Checks and balances are put in place to deal with that. Same as clubs limiting single guy membership or charging higher entry fees to single guys over single women or couples.

We pay the same monthly fee as any other user, I’d expect the same benefits as any other user. If you’re so anti single men and don’t like the ratios maybe it’s you in the wrong place. "

hey its unfair but a fact of life on this internet domain women rule and they get the small benefits are you wanting to see a thousand men with shrivelled hairy dicks and pot bellies wanking and only 10 women i hope not, i certainly dont and when you say pay £5 its not exactly extortionate is it

We pay the same monthly fee as any other user, I’d expect the same benefits as any other user. If you’re so anti single men and don’t like the ratios maybe it’s you in the wrong place. hey its unfair but a fact of life on this internet domain women rule and they get the small benefits are you wanting to see a thousand men with shrivelled hairy dicks and pot bellies wanking and only 10 women i hope not, i certainly dont and when you say pay £5 its not exactly extortionate is it "

Well at least we agree it’s unfair and discriminatory. I just disagree that it should be a fact if life. What people want to see, shrivelled dicks included, is their choice. Except it’s not a choice if you’re a single guy it seems

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We pay the same monthly fee as any other user, I’d expect the same benefits as any other user. If you’re so anti single men and don’t like the ratios maybe it’s you in the wrong place. hey its unfair but a fact of life on this internet domain women rule and they get the small benefits are you wanting to see a thousand men with shrivelled hairy dicks and pot bellies wanking and only 10 women i hope not, i certainly dont and when you say pay £5 its not exactly extortionate is it

Well at least we agree it’s unfair and discriminatory. I just disagree that it should be a fact if life. What people want to see, shrivelled dicks included, is their choice. Except it’s not a choice if you’re a single guy it seems "

hey lifes not fair and especially so here, some things in life are like that and it gets amplified here

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

".

We pay the same monthly fee as any other user, I’d expect the same benefits as any other user. If you’re so anti single men and don’t like the ratios maybe it’s you in the wrong place. "

Facts where pointed out to you but you took it as a personal attack.

Oh well, I'll let admin deal with you!

".

We pay the same monthly fee as any other user, I’d expect the same benefits as any other user. If you’re so anti single men and don’t like the ratios maybe it’s you in the wrong place.

Facts where pointed out to you but you took it as a personal attack.

Oh well, I'll let admin deal with you!

Facts? Personal attacks? You’ve a vivid imagination I’d say. What have I said that’s worthy of an admins attention? Except to point out that not treating all members equally amounts to discrimination?

"

» Add a new message to this topic