FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Copied Pics

Copied Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you get sent pics (apparently private ones) from one person which happen to be on the profile of another ‘friend’ who you’ve not yet met and both swear the pics are theirs, do you say anything?

I did say to one guy that the pics he sent me are on the profile of the other guy, but he says they are him. I asked the other guy if his pics were definitely of him or of lads he’d met. He said definitely him. Do I tell him someone is sending out his pics or not?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Well one of them, or both, isn’t telling the truth .... or is it one person with two profiles ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The mind boggles

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Admin can ask for further information

"The mind boggles "

Or Fozzles

"Well one of them, or both, isn’t telling the truth .... or is it one person with two profiles ?"

I reckon the guy who sent as private is lying. Should I grass to the other guy?

"If you get sent pics (apparently private ones) from one person which happen to be on the profile of another ‘friend’ who you’ve not yet met and both swear the pics are theirs, do you say anything?

I did say to one guy that the pics he sent me are on the profile of the other guy, but he says they are him. I asked the other guy if his pics were definitely of him or of lads he’d met. He said definitely him. Do I tell him someone is sending out his pics or not?"

arrange to meet them both socially, soon get to the truth

"If you get sent pics (apparently private ones) from one person which happen to be on the profile of another ‘friend’ who you’ve not yet met and both swear the pics are theirs, do you say anything?

I did say to one guy that the pics he sent me are on the profile of the other guy, but he says they are him. I asked the other guy if his pics were definitely of him or of lads he’d met. He said definitely him. Do I tell him someone is sending out his pics or not?

arrange to meet them both socially, soon get to the truth"

Cheers

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"Well one of them, or both, isn’t telling the truth .... or is it one person with two profiles ?

I reckon the guy who sent as private is lying. Should I grass to the other guy?"

As said above, report both and let admin sort it

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Report the profile/s and let Admin sort it out.