FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Age limits

Age limits

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ytime4me OP   Woman  over a year ago

durham

I have my age limit set to 45-65 I have tried 3/4 to reset this pressing the save changes button yet I am still getting messages off people as young as 23 and below my preferred age limit how do I stop this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"I have my age limit set to 45-65 I have tried 3/4 to reset this pressing the save changes button yet I am still getting messages off people as young as 23 and below my preferred age limit how do I stop this "

You need to go into your message filter and change the settings there. You'll see an option to block anyone who is not 45-65.

By *otsolittlesecretWoman  over a year ago

prestatyn

Just check in your message filters that you have the box ticked for only this age range can contact.

I missed that bit myself

By *an can doMan  over a year ago

worksop

love to take it slow playing teasing each other nibbling an caressing waking my way from the neck down to the Juicy pussy teasing nibbling slapping an rubbing my throbbing bell end on your wet pussy an clit keeping you in the esdge of climax as long you can take it slipping my vibrator in at the same tisgme having multiple orgasms by even slip my throbbing cock deep inside you I love stocking role play drive me crazy

By *ytime4me OP   Woman  over a year ago

durham

Thanks will try that

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

" love to take it slow playing teasing each other nibbling an caressing waking my way from the neck down to the Juicy pussy teasing nibbling slapping an rubbing my throbbing bell end on your wet pussy an clit keeping you in the esdge of climax as long you can take it slipping my vibrator in at the same tisgme having multiple orgasms by even slip my throbbing cock deep inside you I love stocking role play drive me crazy "

That was very random

» Add a new message to this topic