FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Younger men for more mature women

Younger men for more mature women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a man in his early twenties, I have a deep attraction towards the older woman, be that 10,20, 30 or indeed 40 years older. Easy to dream when walking around the city... Is such an attraction reciprocal?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good look mate there like hens teeth ha

"As a man in his early twenties, I have a deep attraction towards the older woman, be that 10,20, 30 or indeed 40 years older. Easy to dream when walking around the city... Is such an attraction reciprocal? "

Seeing as you asked, no not really.

You may find some, but from what we read on the Forums the majority want older.

There are plenty of us that prefer younger guys, it's finding the ones that are attracted to you, is where the hard work comes in... Good luck OP!

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Well helloooooo

"Well helloooooo "

Good evening

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Hello sexy

By *onest guy123Man  over a year ago

coventry

Cosmo

Couple always fancied chatting to you but blocked single guys xx

"As a man in his early twenties, I have a deep attraction towards the older woman, be that 10,20, 30 or indeed 40 years older. Easy to dream when walking around the city... Is such an attraction reciprocal? "

If you find any, please let them know that I’m here looking too haha!! Some beautiful older women on here so good luck

"Hello sexy "

Good Morning x

I would also like to be considered by and women that are older than me, there us just something about an older woman that is so dam sexy

Ill throw my name in the hat to if theres any sparw interest going

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

sulby

No rare at all. A massive percentage of women love younger guys. Iv never been with a women younger than me.

Love older women.

Flintshire

"Well helloooooo

Good evening"

Hello xx

I concur that yes there are plenty of women that like younger guys but not the only thing that matters either

Yeah imma just put myself in the mix as well

Flintshire

What is it with you g men and big cocks ooooooo

By *9stanMan  over a year ago

Cheshire West

I’m a massive fan of mature women may i be of any assistance

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Ill throw my name in the hat to if theres any sparw interest going "

Wow that's some cock you have there

Nothing strange about it

I’ve always been more attracted to older women just what turns me on and who I prefer to be with

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Absolutely adore milf/mature ladies

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Totally. Most of my ex lovers past year have been under 30 and last one was 22

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Yeah imma just put myself in the mix as well "

Bloomin heck...

I love older women think they are very sexy. Would love to chat to some lovely ladies xx

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

just tagging myself here, out of curiosity.

I think most of us in our 20’s love an older woman haha, biggest fantasy

"Ill throw my name in the hat to if theres any sparw interest going

Wow that's some cock you have there "

Unfortunately, it takes more than a cock, big or otherwise, to get most womens attention, eh?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Ill throw my name in the hat to if theres any sparw interest going

Wow that's some cock you have there

Unfortunately, it takes more than a cock, big or otherwise, to get most womens attention, eh? "

Very true. No point having a great looking cock like his if he's a selfish lover and with no communication skills. Sexual and intellectual compatibility is definitely needed... But wow his cock is really impressive

Of course, theres some who do some who dont! Just have to pick them out

I am the same as you & luckily enough have found an older woman. It is honestly amazing and can’t believe how well we get on! The sex is also amazing!!

My love for older woman is stronger than ever;) lol

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

I've met more older women in real life than through fab. Then again, i have a big intellect that makes up for my small but very functional penis

Following my all means inbox

By *aimtoplease69Woman  over a year ago

Kent

I love a younger guys, my youngest has been 20..but I do like the experience of an older guy more

By *asmartsCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Jasmine loves them and we have met a few!

Love women 10 20 30 and more years older than myself also , feel free to message me and I'll send a face pic

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I love a younger guys, my youngest has been 20..but I do like the experience of an older guy more"

What was the 20 year old like? I love to try younger but would that be too naughty?

Isn’t that what this place it’s all about.

Best experience I have had was with a women 30 years my older

By *aimtoplease69Woman  over a year ago

Kent

"I love a younger guys, my youngest has been 20..but I do like the experience of an older guy more

What was the 20 year old like? I love to try younger but would that be too naughty? "

20 would be my limit.. My own kids are a lot older then that.. Lol he wasn't that fantastic.. No technique.. I just put it down to his age

Bet you made him word hard regardless ??

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

. When I was a similar age to yourself OP I use to meet older women at discos at the local community hall or pubs.These were commonly known as grab a granny night.As a young guy I must say it was quite a experience been with a woman 20 to 30 years older than me.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I love a younger guys, my youngest has been 20..but I do like the experience of an older guy more

What was the 20 year old like? I love to try younger but would that be too naughty?

20 would be my limit.. My own kids are a lot older then that.. Lol he wasn't that fantastic.. No technique.. I just put it down to his age"

That what scares me being with someone too young. My youngest was 22 but he had majority of 30 year old so one of the best sexual experiences of my life

By *aytay987Man  over a year ago

bedfordshire

I’m the same OP, had one experience a while ago with a lady 20 years older and it was amazing, would love to do the same or older

20 would be my limit.. My own kids are a lot older then that.. Lol he wasn't that fantastic.. No technique.. I just put it down to his age

That what scares me being with someone too young. My youngest was 22 but he had majority of 30 year old so one of the best sexual experiences of my life"

My first much younger fwb, was 20, when I was 43... He knew exactly what he was doing and given half a chance I would definitely fuck him again I find, neither age nor experience plays that much of a part in how the performance is... It's more, attraction, connection, how they let things take them and how well they can read you... If they just want to get there dick wet, that is where things start to fall apart... The same with any age

I have a fond attraction for older ladies... just saying

99.9% of my emails are from younger men. Why? Cos I have my age limit set that way.

Just saying...

I’d also love to have that kind of opportunity unfortunately doesn’t seem to come around very often ?????

Many thanks for the huge response. I know there's probably little else to do right now... but t'was nice to learn a little more.

Please feel free to drop a message. I'm happy to repsond to all. Particulalry those aformentioned in the topic xxx

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

A couple of guys on here describing themselves as twinks but say they are straight....

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Many thanks for the huge response. I know there's probably little else to do right now... but t'was nice to learn a little more.

Please feel free to drop a message. I'm happy to repsond to all. Particulalry those aformentioned in the topic xxx"

The women you are looking for are cougars

Now go and do your homework on where to find them.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Many thanks for the huge response. I know there's probably little else to do right now... but t'was nice to learn a little more.

Please feel free to drop a message. I'm happy to repsond to all. Particulalry those aformentioned in the topic xxx

Now go and do your homework on where to find them."

. There are clubs that do cougars and cubs night.When the club reviews page is restored on Fabs I am sure the OP will find them then it all depends how far they are from him and if he can travel.

By *axpopMan  over a year ago

SE London

I love older women but sadly not many go for younger guys, in my experience (although there a few very nice ladies on this thread that beg to differ).

Always had a fantasy of bi play with an older couple

By *ong_John2333Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I'm not exclusive to women older than me but I must say I enjoyed a browse of the profiles in this thread for sure

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"As a man in his early twenties, I have a deep attraction towards the older woman, be that 10,20, 30 or indeed 40 years older. Easy to dream when walking around the city... Is such an attraction reciprocal?

99.9% of my emails are from younger men. Why? Cos I have my age limit set that way.

Just saying... "

Yes that's one way of doing it. Occasionally a mature guy of over 30 might intrigue me. But tend to go for men in their twenties or early 30s for their stamina and enthusiasm

Love the older women. So much more relaxed and have beautiful organic shapes...!

Now go and do your homework on where to find them."

I'm not a cougar... I just have a preference for younger men... I never hunt them

By *uriouscat71Woman  over a year ago

Bristol

I personally love a younger guy. I’m 48 and find the 30-34 yr olds just perfect. I have had a meet with someone in his 20’s and although great was in a little bit of a rush. That’s what worries me about the 20 somethings. However, love a younger guy

Never read too much into my meets here or at clubs. A tendency I've found is that a woman, older than I, has more upfront confidence; which in turn I find sexier. I'd put that down to experience perhaps.

Flintshire

Have just been messaging a very nice 21yr old over the last few days ... plans to meet after this is over xx

"I personally love a younger guy. I’m 48 and find the 30-34 yr olds just perfect. I have had a meet with someone in his 20’s and although great was in a little bit of a rush. That’s what worries me about the 20 somethings. However, love a younger guy "

This this and this.

By *r SensualMan  over a year ago

London

“ I personally love a younger guy. I’m 48 and find the 30-34 yr olds just perfect. I have had a meet with someone in his 20’s and although great was in a little bit of a rush. That’s what worries me about the 20 somethings. However, love a younger guy”

I’ve always wondered why there’s such a negative stigma towards guys in their 20’s, you’d be surprised that some of us do enjoy being slow and sensual. I’m 27 and actually prefer it to hard, fast and rough sex a lot of the time

Haven’t read the full thread but I’m putting my name in the hat, ladies please read my bio and feel free to drop me a message, let’s conversation

Haven’t read the full thread but I’m putting my name in the hat, ladies please read my bio and feel free to drop me a message, let’s conversate

"Have just been messaging a very nice 21yr old over the last few days ... plans to meet after this is over xx"

There’s some nice 26 year olds on here too x

"I personally love a younger guy. I’m 48 and find the 30-34 yr olds just perfect. I have had a meet with someone in his 20’s and although great was in a little bit of a rush. That’s what worries me about the 20 somethings. However, love a younger guy "

Hey, we’re not all in a rush - or am I one of the limited few who like to take their time?

Well I would love to find someone older really finding it hard atm on this app

A couple of years ago we had a 18yo German student staying with us for 6 weeks.

He had the biggest cock we have ever seen it was like a rolling pin..he was allowed to fuck her whenever he wanted for the whole 6 weeks and boy did he..on many occasions I would come home to her scream to find her being fucked silly by his huge cock.

sheffield

Young guys are great but the must be smart and make an effort, to many are hoody and jeans for a meet and won’t go any further. Oh and must me hung lol

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"A couple of years ago we had a 18yo German student staying with us for 6 weeks.

He had the biggest cock we have ever seen it was like a rolling pin..he was allowed to fuck her whenever he wanted for the whole 6 weeks and boy did he..on many occasions I would come home to her scream to find her being fucked silly by his huge cock.

"

Lucky her

I love younger guys who are emotionally mature and know how to warm a lady up properly

By *et Boy Jet GirlCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

"Ill throw my name in the hat to if theres any sparw interest going "
: it's a bit embarrassing when the boys hanging out with your teenage girls give you wolf whistles, now I'm a GILF seemingly eek

Yeah definitely, think I’m mainly struggling on this app because a lot of women want you to have verified meets, but it’s not easy to meet anyone if u don’t have any to start with ??

Definitely understand the attraction I think some guys are an older head on young shoulders so there's more of a connection with older women than younger.

`wuu2?' and 'lolz' = instant turn off.

By *ountryBoy2018Man  over a year ago

Ipswich/ Bury

The older ladies get, the better they get in my experience. Always go for older than me.

I completely agree with you man.

So much better talking to a more mature woman.

Hope you find someone.

By *ambofkMan  over a year ago

Hamilton

Would love to find that special woman to teach me a thing or two in the bedroom x but alas they are truly a rarity x

same here , biggest fantasy without doubt

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

See I'm always looking for younger guys. We are in the south xx

"See I'm always looking for younger guys. We are in the south xx"

If only you were south west not south east

Walks in, takes a seat, looks you in the eye and smiles

Hello there

Im on the wrong side of the early 20's haha but i would deffo go for an older mature woman again

"Yeah definitely, think I’m mainly struggling on this app because a lot of women want you to have verified meets, but it’s not easy to meet anyone if u don’t have any to start with ??"

I feel like being young I’ve found it tough because it feels like everyone is older but is also unwilling to meet younger guys. When I was meeting I was lucky in the sense that you occasionally get a message from someone lovely and you hit it off. I know however lots of guys on here are young or started young and say they had or have no issues. Maybe you’re not the people of Fab’s type or maybe you’re just unlucky. Don’t invest exclusively in fab though to meet people, that’ll only give you a false sense of yourself.

sulby

Still going then lol

Lucky both of us...to see a young stud with such a huge cock and stamina fuck her with all his might.

Watching her hold his firm butt cheeks and scream as she gushes like never before...seeing his balls tighten knowing he is filling your wife full of cum was amazing.

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

I love an older woman and I’m willing to travel to meet her

By *igg13Man  over a year ago

NW

There are some absolute gems on this thread.

I am partial to an mature lady. Oldest I've met with was over 30 years older than me.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I like a nice young guy with a mature nature. Also a nice big cock. Who enjoys blowjobs and anal. I love a guy guving me anal x

Mrs N x

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

"I like a nice young guy with a mature nature. Also a nice big cock. Who enjoys blowjobs and anal. I love a guy guving me anal x

Mrs N x"

You sound like the dream woman and look like her too

sheffield

As soon as this is over some young guy is going to be worked very hard!!!

sulby

"As soon as this is over some young guy is going to be worked very hard!!!"
lucky fucker lol

Young guy with a mature nature here. Always happy to chat and see what happens

I adore younger men (although 26 is probably my limit). Sexy, stamina, with a big cock... Yes please! I do enjoy playing up to their milf fantasy too x

By *rafficvanMan  over a year ago

Middletown

We all love older women. More mature and sexy as to. Big nipples to

By *hezzie BikersCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Love younger x

Im the same late 20's but love an older woman. Doesn't seem so easy to find them on here

Young guys keep me young

Flintshire

"Have just been messaging a very nice 21yr old over the last few days ... plans to meet after this is over xx

There’s some nice 26 year olds on here too x"

Ooooooo I say very nice

sulby

How young is the limit ladies

Flintshire

I’ve done away with my limits ha ha

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I want to fuck a experienced 19 year old with a big cock

Just curious why 19? Just sounds so specific. On another note the oldest I’ve been with is 31 when I was 20 and she is probably the best women I’ve slept with to date

I personally love being with younger guys. My FB is only 30

I’m the same as you love ladies older than me, but really struggling to find any ladies interested on fab. So here I am in this thread hoping to get noticed hahaha

By *randMrsJones500Couple  over a year ago

london

Not saying that old and young don’t mix but we both have children in their 20’s and personally don’t feel comfortable meeting with men under 30

If any proper kinky older woman are interested in me msg me x

By *unggeorgeMan  over a year ago

hither green

I love exploring older couples. Somthing so sexy about a married women taking a huge 9” younger cock

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Just curious why 19? Just sounds so specific. On another note the oldest I’ve been with is 31 when I was 20 and she is probably the best women I’ve slept with to date "

Because it sounds so taboo. Wondering what it feels like to have such a young cock. Its the youngest I go. Otherwise its illegal

By *rchid0103Woman  over a year ago

Southport

Bookmarked for perving purposes

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Age is just a number! You're as young as you feel!

And right now I still think I'm in my 20's!

All younger men get in touch we love younger guys with stamina and big cocks...heavy cummers good repeaters x

By *unggeorgeMan  over a year ago

hither green

Bi couple you want to explore a huge 9” thick cock

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

What about mature women wanting maturer guys, it’s them I feel sorry for

Young hung 20 year old here open to whatever comes his way x

"Age is just a number! You're as young as you feel!

And right now I still think I'm in my 20's! "

Have to totally agree. There.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

God no! A young guy would be second last on my list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I'm sure there are ladies that luv young studs. I heard about this young guy and the women could not get enough of him. He was always shagging mature ladies. Don't ever give up

I love an older lady x

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

I think if you get on you get on age is just a number after all it's all in the connection and the sexual arrousment

"God no! A young guy would be second last on my list"

What’s first on your list.

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I'd rather younger than older. But no definite preference

By *ack-offMan  over a year ago

hertfordshire

Oldies but goodies

"Well helloooooo "

I am of course an older man but I have to say that I do have a real attraction to older women nothing like an older lady who has looked after herself.... Very sexy indeed

By *orkvweMan  over a year ago

Cork

Even i just love being with mature women. They use to be more vocal, confident and knows what exactly they want. Max difference with me was 30 years.

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

They are like fine wine ....

[Removed by poster at 21/04/20 09:30:56]

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Even i just love being with mature women. They use to be more vocal, confident and knows what exactly they want. Max difference with me was 30 years."

EXACTLY

"I adore younger men (although 26 is probably my limit). Sexy, stamina, with a big cock... Yes please! I do enjoy playing up to their milf fantasy too x"

We could help each other out here! Maybe when the lockdown is over!

By *ainbow-johnnyMan  over a year ago

South East

Not sure I'm young enough to count as young any more!

"I think if you get on you get on age is just a number after all it's all in the connection and the sexual arrousment "

Very true!! X

By *r.white94Man  over a year ago

Litherland

"I think if you get on you get on age is just a number after all it's all in the connection and the sexual arrousment "

I completely agree with yourself I was previously talking with a lovely lady not so long ago who is double my age and felt a real connection with herself I am 25 from liverpool just wanting to throw my hat in the mix as well

By *orkvweMan  over a year ago

Cork

"Even i just love being with mature women. They use to be more vocal, confident and knows what exactly they want. Max difference with me was 30 years.

EXACTLY "

Yeah, EXACTLY like you

"Not sure I'm young enough to count as young any more! "

Surely that depends on if the woman is older or not, no?

By *eachPreacherMan  over a year ago

Canterbury/London

I always relish the chance to spend some quality time with a sweet but naughty cougar

By *ainbow-johnnyMan  over a year ago

South East

"Not sure I'm young enough to count as young any more!

Surely that depends on if the woman is older or not, no? "

This is true, it's all relative!

"Bookmarked for perving purposes "

Let’s talk, I’ve got plenty for you to pierce at

Older women are definitely a big turn on although you all seem to be from the south

Give me a woman 40 plus and I am in my oils more Mature woman don’t play game’s and know what thay want xx

By *ali MaloneMan  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 22/04/20 07:15:08]

By *ali MaloneMan  over a year ago

London

The sex always feels better because they are honest about what they want too! The oldest I had the chance with was 41 year old when i was 28.

OP i hope your time comes, just know they are very addictive!

By *issGorgNipplesWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Younger has been my thing for many years! It’s the only way for me! Love it!

By *kiolo1Couple  over a year ago

Whitland

Only been on fab a couple of months and amazed by the number of younger guys interested. It's quite a rush and confidence boosting.

By *av-RickMan  over a year ago

Nearby

Have always got on quite well with older women and would say my best experiences have been with older women, either singles or as part of a couple I've met.

My most enjoyable, which went on for about 6 months was with a smart, slim lady 30+ years my senior. Definitely got some looks when we had a night away at a hotel together

Let me know if find any struggling bad for one lol

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Hello OP,

Yes, the attraction can be reciprocal. There are plenty of women and couples that meet with younger guys. Some, like us, exclusively meet with younger guys. The secret is to make the right impression and to be positive.

Good luck

My ultimate fantasy older woman

I've had experiences with older women but looking for something regular,maybe a sugar mummy

Any older ladies inbox me for filthy chat and fun

By *herrySnickersWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

I don’t care about age at all - it’s all about the person and the chemistry...

By *addydommMan  over a year ago

near you

Thought I'd add myself to this long list of young men.

I love and have played with older couples and women. Can't get enough.

Do drop me a message if a young, relaxed and mature minded guy is one of your cravings.

By *hongman1Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

I have a thing for older women, too! However I am not really in the “young category” anymore are the ripe old age of 34!!

I am looking for someone who is late 50’s, dare I say it here, but I’d love to push it well into the 60’s as well...... don’t get your pitch forks out please lol

Mature young guy here with a big cock

By *ndiscloseddesiresWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham

I must say I am very partial to a younger man.

I do love a younger man x

Age is only a number

By *ambofkMan  over a year ago

Hamilton

Would love to chat with a naughty lady xx

By *upersilver88Man  over a year ago

hazel grove

Love meeting more mature couple myself. Had the best meets with them. X

By *allgirthyMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

Nothing weird about that - love older women women with a passion!

I perfer them much more

I'm with the op and really enjoy women of the same age or older

Oh I love a younger man

I love older women and have been lucky to experience a few. Would love more though x

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

Love a young guy but not many around Wiltshire.

By *cotstim75Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Nothing sexier than a sexually confident 55plus woman, very very sexy

I love a classy older woman with a naughty streak

By *all-stuMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think a lot of men that post here love older women? Lol I like the older lady aswel as you can see from my verifications?

I’d love to speak to any older lady who’s interested?

Who would like to chat to a young horny guy right now?

Got the same problem here, would like to have some fun with a women 10-15 years older but they're impossible to find

By *cotstim75Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Hiya, recently divorced 44year old, own place and transport if needed picking up ??

By *ustynads69erMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Mature guy here to, open to fun times with ladies who prefer the fun gsoh gent..get intouch don't be shy,,

I am a big fan of a more mature woman and after having a 12 year age gap with a recent fwb I am looking for another mature lady to fill that gap. So any mature ladies in London and the South East give me a mesaage x

Looking for a Fwb, 24 can accommodate and drive. Clean polite professional. Kinky. Message for more info.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Keeping an eye out on the lovely mature ladies on here ..

By *orkshireBeef26Man  over a year ago

Kirkella

Evening

I've always appreciated Mature Female's...

Also Love a Natural Hairy Pussy...

Fancy chat and getting to know you better..

Please get in touch with me...

Andy xx

Kik andy26471