FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Unexpected Fun Part Two

Unexpected Fun Part Two

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All part one can be found here https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/995671 I was going to rename it but decided to just keep it simple.

It suddenly occured to me given my initial reluctance to rim her earlier that is what she was referring to. As you have probably guessed I have never recieved either.

It turned out I was right!

Amy grasped my cock in one hand and gently wanked me off as she kissed all over my ball sack. Making me shiver when she took my balls one at a time into her mouth for a quick suck.

You will love it sweet I promise she said again anticpating my reluctance. She hadn't been wrong about anything else so far so I decided to trust her and tried to relax.

I felt her wet tongue start to lap around my hole. Bit ticklish but also feeling very naughty. Then her tongue went in between my cheeks as she was dabbing at my hole. I gasped and clenched the sheet in my hand not sjre if I was disgusted or dealing with totally new pleasure. As she carried on lapping at me I decided it was pleasure as she continued feasting on my arse rubbing and rolling her tongue around. I looked down to see her looking up at me as she licked and carried on wanking me.

She stopped when she saw me looking and said see told you it feels good and so naughty. Mmhgmppommmmm I replied unable to string a sentence together. She laughed and resumed her play.

I realised suddenly I was close to cumming and I sat up and said Amy stop! I want to cum in you darling.

Yay! She exclaimed that sounds good to me.

I put my arms under her arm pits and raised her up so she kneeling as we kissed deeply and I groped all over her chest.

I am going to fuck you so good right now I said...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So like an idiot I put this in the wrong section. Any chance of it getting moved to Stories please?

Thanks!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic