FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Am i doing something wrong??

Am i doing something wrong??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Soo I’ve been on fab a year and still havent had a meet on here!! Im always polite and i think im not an ugly fella so whats the problem???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you think ‘I’m polite and not ugly’ is honestly enough to get a meet?

Obviously not i have alot of other personality traits but its hard to get them across after ur first message!!!

"Obviously not i have alot of other personality traits but its hard to get them across after ur first message!!!"

Oh, ok

No advice then??

"Soo I’ve been on fab a year and still havent had a meet on here!! Im always polite and i think im not an ugly fella so whats the problem???"

The problem could be your attitude, your age, your profile, maybe you aren’t as polite as you think you are...loads of possibilities

"Obviously not i have alot of other personality traits but its hard to get them across after ur first message!!!"

That's what your profile is for.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

OP..three things..

Expectations

Effort.

Good luck

"No advice then??"

What do you think you could do better? It’s always good to reflect.

Also - click reply+quote

Do you think that maybe some profile tweaks may help?!

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

You’re just too young to interest me!

There’s plenty that can’t get meets.

Check out those guys that do, see how they set their profiles out. Unfortunately you need to stand out. Then follow it up with good messages and decent pics.

Good luck

Op your profile is a reflection on you. Do you think it shows the best of you?

By *ire_thornMan  over a year ago

no comment

Dont feel bad buddy. I cant get a meet with the ladies in the uk either.... It could possibly be due to my geographical location i dont know. But it takes time. And right now... There isnt anybody wanting to meet. It'll happen for you some sunny day my friend

"Op your profile is a reflection on you. Do you think it shows the best of you?"

Your all right i just looked at my profile and it could do with afew adjustments lets see if it works lol

"Soo I’ve been on fab a year and still havent had a meet on here!! Im always polite and i think im not an ugly fella so whats the problem???"

Try not having any expectations, throw interesting pics up every now and again, drop the odd message to those who you feel meet what you may be looking for and vice versa, be active in the forums, these things may help, they may not, but it's worth a try

"Op your profile is a reflection on you. Do you think it shows the best of you?

Your all right i just looked at my profile and it could do with afew adjustments lets see if it works lol"

‘I ain’t a weirdo, I ain’t a perv’ shouldn’t be seen as positives. They should be a given. That should he expected

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

Your all right i just looked at my profile and it could do with afew adjustments lets see if it works lol"

Yes no need to mention not being a perv, there are sites with a better ratio of women to men than this one

"I aint a perv"... That's where you're going wrong see bud. Everyone else on here is see... I'm a fucking massive pervert for instance.

Your all right i just looked at my profile and it could do with afew adjustments lets see if it works lol

‘I ain’t a weirdo, I ain’t a perv’ shouldn’t be seen as positives. They should be a given. That should he expected "

I'm a weirdo and a perv though

Fabville

""I aint a perv"... That's where you're going wrong see bud. Everyone else on here is see... I'm a fucking massive pervert for instance. "

Most of us are perverts here.

Badge of honour

‘I ain’t a weirdo, I ain’t a perv’ shouldn’t be seen as positives. They should be a given. That should he expected

I'm a weirdo and a perv though "

Aye and so am I. But I’m assuming OP claimed he wasn’t these, as they can be seen as negatives

There’s fun weirdos and pervs, then there’s the weirdos and pervs who sniff your feet under the table on a social meet after ‘accidentally’ dropping money, then follow you home crying and wanking

More pics of you and a more detailed bio will do the trick. Then just keep being you and the right person will come along bro. Trust me

""I aint a perv"... That's where you're going wrong see bud. Everyone else on here is see... I'm a fucking massive pervert for instance.

Badge of honour "

Yeh fuck aye. I thought being a perv was the entry criteria on here

Aye and so am I. But I’m assuming OP claimed he wasn’t these, as they can be seen as negatives

There’s fun weirdos and pervs, then there’s the weirdos and pervs who sniff your feet under the table on a social meet after ‘accidentally’ dropping money, then follow you home crying and wanking"

You promised you wouldn't tell anyone about that...

Fabville

""I aint a perv"... That's where you're going wrong see bud. Everyone else on here is see... I'm a fucking massive pervert for instance.

Badge of honour

Yeh fuck aye. I thought being a perv was the entry criteria on here "

Not for everyone, it seems!

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

OP.

If you haven't realised by now, it's a numbers situation on here. There are 100's of guys all seeking the same thing.

So, to make yourself stand out against the rest, you have to SELL yourself!

Your profile is 4 lines long. It doesn't say what you could bring to a meet or what you'd expect from others at one. But you need to expand your profile.

But as you say, you've other traits you could bring to light; if positive, maybe bring those into your profile?

Your pic is only a partial facial one; you need to make it a full facial one at least.

It's all about your own effort into your profile to achieve results along with bags of Patience and Perseverance.

It does work. Look at similar threads in the Forum Index for more advice.

Good Luck.

There’s fun weirdos and pervs, then there’s the weirdos and pervs who sniff your feet under the table on a social meet after ‘accidentally’ dropping money, then follow you home crying and wanking"

Loool i feel sorry for that dude but defo gonna have a review of my profile. Your all g’s for this thanks!!!

There’s fun weirdos and pervs, then there’s the weirdos and pervs who sniff your feet under the table on a social meet after ‘accidentally’ dropping money, then follow you home crying and wanking

Loool i feel sorry for that dude but defo gonna have a review of my profile. Your all g’s for this thanks!!!"

Why on earth would you feel sorry for the dude in that scenario?

Loool i feel sorry for that dude but defo gonna have a review of my profile. Your all g’s for this thanks!!!

Why on earth would you feel sorry for the dude in that scenario? "

Dont u feel sorry for people like that. Its sad to b that weird lool

" a full facial "

Who doesn't love a full facial, am I right girls?

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Polite and not ugly is not enough on here. There are so many men looking for meets.

Id say a little more depth and effort to your profile might help. Your age is against you I think.

Or maybe just get to some clubs when they re open and meet people that way.

Dont u feel sorry for people like that. Its sad to b that weird lool"

No. I would feel sorry for the person getting sexually harassed

Dont u feel sorry for people like that. Its sad to b that weird lool

No. I would feel sorry for the person getting sexually harassed "

An them too

I'm sure you are describing me here

I'm sure you are describing me here "

You're into that sort of thing as well? Fancy a civil partnership?

By *ommy 999Man  over a year ago

dublin

"Do you think ‘I’m polite and not ugly’ is honestly enough to get a meet?"
May I ask who looks after your Baby when you are on here 24/7??

"Do you think ‘I’m polite and not ugly’ is honestly enough to get a meet?

May I ask who looks after your Baby when you are on here 24/7?? "

The nanny

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

"Do you think ‘I’m polite and not ugly’ is honestly enough to get a meet? May I ask who looks after your Baby when you are on here 24/7?? "

That’s just rude...... start your own thread.

No disrespect OP but anyone can be horny and want a fuck , doesn’t entitle you to it. You have to be hot, sexy and fucktastic to win

The nanny "

But I haven’t been on all day, only came on tonight while he’s sleeping it’s not very time consuming picking up my phone and scrolling through the forums. Takes about two minutes of my time. My baby plays, eats, naps, interacts with his dad (my lovely husband) and every so often the tv occupies him for five minutes at a time! ya know

Not that it’s any of your business. But you must have an issue with me, if you need to ask. You going to ask all the other parents on here? Are you monitoring how often they’re online as well?

no comment

The nanny

But I haven’t been on all day, only came on tonight while he’s sleeping it’s not very time consuming picking up my phone and scrolling through the forums. Takes about two minutes of my time. My baby plays, eats, naps, interacts with his dad (my lovely husband) and every so often the tv occupies him for five minutes at a time! ya know

Not that it’s any of your business. But you must have an issue with me, if you need to ask. You going to ask all the other parents on here? Are you monitoring how often they’re online as well? "

Dont let him troll ya..

"Do you think ‘I’m polite and not ugly’ is honestly enough to get a meet? May I ask who looks after your Baby when you are on here 24/7?? "

Why have you listed yourself as straight when your profile says looking for cock?

Whitley Bay

Out of order. Mind your own business. That kind of small minded nastiness is not welcome

no comment

And the claws. Come out...

The nanny

Not that it’s any of your business. But you must have an issue with me, if you need to ask. You going to ask all the other parents on here? Are you monitoring how often they’re online as well?

Dont let him troll ya.. "

I’m not annoyed, therefore he can’t troll me

The nanny

Not that it’s any of your business. But you must have an issue with me, if you need to ask. You going to ask all the other parents on here? Are you monitoring how often they’re online as well? "

I was perving with a friend on here whilst cooking my kids their chicken nuggets tonight so there we are...

I’d suggest starting your profile again.

Talk about what you enjoy. What your experiences have been. What you want to experience. The sort of people you want to meet.

Be honest.

Be real.

Avoid saying things like “let’s make it happen ppl” at all costs because a) nobody likes txt sports and b) it makes you sound like a bell end. And no one is going to fuck a bell end.

no comment

Ladies.. Maybe you should be nice to that guy... Seems like he could really be the type to take your sex life to a whole new level.

By *hebritukCouple  over a year ago

London

Loosing the will to live on this one

The nanny

I was perving with a friend on here whilst cooking my kids their chicken nuggets tonight so there we are..."

The important question here is, what dip did you serve with the chicken nuggets?

Whitley Bay

"And the claws. Come out... "

More like a lioness paw that pins down the cub when she has had enough nonsense

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

The nanny

I was perving with a friend on here whilst cooking my kids their chicken nuggets tonight so there we are...

The important question here is, what dip did you serve with the chicken nuggets?"

...and are there any left?

The nanny

The important question here is, what dip did you serve with the chicken nuggets?"

It wasn't feckin curry sauce that's for sure. I wouldn't expose my kids to that sort of perversity...

Maybe you should ask what people think is good about your profile.

no comment

The nanny

The important question here is, what dip did you serve with the chicken nuggets?

...and are there any left?"

i have gyros deep fried mushrooms and a greek salad...

I know at 21 i wouldnt be on here not that age is a barrier..

But i was out with my friends..socialising.

I never had an issue meeting people what us oldies call the old fashioned way.

Many want to find a connection.

At 21.. doesnt interest me.

Your just a fish in a ocean..

Joining doesnt give to an automatic meet.

Why not clubs n socials if youd been on here 1 yr.

But op good luck..sites for all

no comment

"And the claws. Come out...

More like a lioness paw that pins down the cub when she has had enough nonsense "

Just kinda smack em around a little til they get the point?

The nanny

It wasn't feckin curry sauce that's for sure. I wouldn't expose my kids to that sort of perversity..."

You’re ridiculous!!! You don’t know the first thing about chicken nuggets you have no business serving them to anyone!

Us women have preferences..believe it or not...we actually have a choice...

And perhaps you just dont do it for us..

Soz

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

The nanny

...and are there any left? i have gyros deep fried mushrooms and a greek salad... "

Oh hello

The nanny

I’m proper shocked he said that! As if he’s questioning your parenting. Women are just meant to be mothers, cooks and cleaners, they don’t deserve any time for themselves..... Hell fire.

Well this thread went left...

[Removed by poster at 17/04/20 23:32:21]

The nanny

It wasn't feckin curry sauce that's for sure. I wouldn't expose my kids to that sort of perversity...

You’re ridiculous!!! You don’t know the first thing about chicken nuggets you have no business serving them to anyone! "

I know enough about chicken nuggets not to put curry sauce on them...

Was about to ask for someone help with my profile initially but I’m so confused at what’s happening now. Btw would women consider 24 as too young ?

» Add a new message to this topic