FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > new and needing advice lol

new and needing advice lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well i am a recently single guy having just seperated from my wife. i am very new to the scene and still learning the ropes.

i am here to find ladies and couples for social and sexy fun.

can anyone give me any advice on how to get started. any help is greatly appreciated.

thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's really sad and I am very sorry to hear that

Profile is okay though is there any particular age you are looking for? Females and males? Couples? What about size, can you travel? Are you interested in socials, clubs, parties?

Get rid of one of the pictures as they are just identical are they not?

And welcome to Fab and good luck

great thanks very much for the advice. i will add the relevent info on. i must have uploaded the pics twice lol. thanks again xx

"great thanks very much for the advice. i will add the relevent info on. i must have uploaded the pics twice lol. thanks again xx"

Easily done

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I'd lose the recently separated.

In my experience that means unresolved issues, emotional baggage, penile dysfunction...and no fun for me. I'm not saying that's you op but for me it's s red flag, and I doubt I'm alone in my thinking.

Good luck.

yeah, ditch the wifey bit and good luck

thanks guys. really appreciated

"well i am a recently single guy having just seperated from my wife. i am very new to the scene and still learning the ropes.

i am here to find ladies and couples for social and sexy fun.

can anyone give me any advice on how to get started. any help is greatly appreciated.

thank you "

Agree with all that the girls have said above. The biggest plus point you have in your profile is that you come over as slightly self-effacing, and respectful.

As a single guy on here (or any other swingers site) attitude is EVERYTHING. There are plenty of threads (mostly from single guys) who moan about why they are 'not getting laid'.... well, the answers in the question innit????

I know I go in for long profiles, but I've been doing this quite a while and like to cover off all possibilities. I am also an old git and like to waffle..... Lol!

Maybe a little more fleshing-out along the lines of what the girls have suggested, then I am afraid it's down to bucket loads of. . . . . patience, and determination you are going to make it work.

Other than, a good start mate - B+ !

thanks again everyone much appreciated.

» Add a new message to this topic