FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Us single bbc looking for partner in crime

Us single bbc looking for partner in crime

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lack Magic07 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bedfordshire, the Midlands, and redditch.

I love sex like the next person but have learned that it's a womans game and they have all the power and I respect that but I must be doing something wrong as I'm polite when writing to someone I like weather it's a no. I would love what most people have and would love to gain more experience and possibly gain a partner in crime to share equally together.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I love sex like the next person but have learned that it's a womans game and they have all the power and I respect that but I must be doing something wrong as I'm polite when writing to someone I like weather it's a no. I would love what most people have and would love to gain more experience and possibly gain a partner in crime to share equally together."

Hi welcome to the forum. Can I ask why you refer to yourself as a "BBC"? I'm afraid that's an instant turn off for me.

By *hitehunter4bbcMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"I love sex like the next person but have learned that it's a womans game and they have all the power and I respect that but I must be doing something wrong as I'm polite when writing to someone I like weather it's a no. I would love what most people have and would love to gain more experience and possibly gain a partner in crime to share equally together.

Hi welcome to the forum. Can I ask why you refer to yourself as a "BBC"? I'm afraid that's an instant turn off for me."

is blackwood a better name

Well that what I've seen and thought was acceptable look just learning still so what would one say then?

Bristol

"Well that what I've seen and thought was acceptable look just learning still so what would one say then?"

Stick with BBC ,says who you are in 3 letters and be proud ,

Glasgow

"I love sex like the next person but have learned that it's a womans game and they have all the power and I respect that but I must be doing something wrong as I'm polite when writing to someone I like weather it's a no. I would love what most people have and would love to gain more experience and possibly gain a partner in crime to share equally together.

Hi welcome to the forum. Can I ask why you refer to yourself as a "BBC"? I'm afraid that's an instant turn off for me.is blackwood a better name "

It's where we used to live, a play on words.

Hi welcome to the forum. Can I ask why you refer to yourself as a "BBC"? I'm afraid that's an instant turn off for me.is blackwood a better name

It's where we used to live, a play on words. "

Glasgow

"Well that what I've seen and thought was acceptable look just learning still so what would one say then?"

It may be acceptable to some, I was politely expressing my own view.

Some members are not keen on the term as it's reductionist and stereotypes wonderful black men as simply a 'cock'. It's like using an acronym like FWC to describe white women, who obviously have a range of personalities and personal qualities.

Bristol

I use it in my name as it cuts out people who want or don't want BBC .proud to be able to say I have got a larger one

Glasgow

"Well that what I've seen and thought was acceptable look just learning still so what would one say then?

Stick with BBC ,says who you are in 3 letters and be proud ,"

He's just a "big, black cock"?

It'll be a great day when all black men (and people who have an interest in them) believe they're much more than that!

Bristol

Same as BBW but it says who she is straight away ,so I'm a BBC with a mater's degree

Glasgow

"I use it in my name as it cuts out people who want or don't want BBC .proud to be able to say I have got a larger one "

Absolutely your choice.

Glasgow

"Same as BBW but it says who she is straight away ,so I'm a BBC with a mater's degree "

Extending that analogy why don't you refer to yourself as a "BBM' then?

Bristol

Apparently not all blondes are thick also

Thank you for your words of wisdom and will consider it respectfully x

Bristol

"Same as BBW but it says who she is straight away ,so I'm a BBC with a mater's degree

Extending that analogy why don't you refer to yourself as a "BBM' then?"

because the b in BBC is big cock not person ,if your larger you day bbbc

Glasgow

"Same as BBW but it says who she is straight away ,so I'm a BBC with a mater's degree

Extending that analogy why don't you refer to yourself as a "BBM' then? because the b in BBC is big cock not person ,if your larger you day bbbc "

You're sort of making my point! Have a nice day

Glasgow

"Thank you for your words of wisdom and will consider it respectfully x"

You're welcome, all I'll say is the BBC term will alienate you from some people, but describing yourself as a w/e black man won't, unless of course they're not looking for black males in the first place.

Good luck!

Bristol

Extending that analogy why don't you refer to yourself as a "BBM' then? because the b in BBC is big cock not person ,if your larger you day bbbc

You're sort of making my point! Have a nice day "

» Add a new message to this topic